A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief I_vote_lcap63%[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief I_vote_lcap38%[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief

2 posters

Go down

[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief Empty [COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Story:
Lucius stalks the galaxy as an arrogant and sadistic slaughterer who can never truly be killed. Whoever slays him and takes even a moment of triumph from the act will find themselves transforming, slowly and painfully, into Lucius. The armour he wears writhes with the howling soul-remnants of many such unfortunates, affording him endless satisfaction. His skill with his chosen weapons, an ornate sabre and a daemon-infested whip, is puissant, and they have tasted the blood of champions and kings across the breadth of the galaxy. He leads his war host with unnatural charisma and total confidence, welcoming death with as much passion as he inflicts it upon his foes.

Stats:
strength: 19 + 1.8
Agility: 24 + 2.6
intelligence: 18 + 1.7

range: melee
movement speed: 305

doomsiren(innate):
As a follower of slaanesh, Lucius is capable of emitting a high-pitched chaotic scream that damages enemies infront of him. Deals 50/100/150/200/250/300 damage in a line.
cosmetic: crushing wave missle as a shockwave spell

Armor of Shrieking souls:
The armor Lucius has worn for coutnless millenia is a baroque monstrosity writhing with the howling souls of those that have killed him over the aeons. Lucius can release a shockwave of the pain and suffering stored in his armor. When activated, lucius will store 5/10/15/20% of all damage taken into his armor, and release it as a powerful shockwave of agony 10? seconds later.

Lash of Torment:
A cruely barbed whip that writhes with a life of its own, the Lash of Torment feeds on the pain of its victim, reducing their combat capabilities. Enemies that attack Lucius will lose 1/2/3/4% of their attack damage per attack against him.

Martial Pride:
Altho Lucius has little interest in slaughtering hapless mortal, when he is confronted with a worthy foe he fights with the speed and and skill of an enraged daemon. When attacking an enemy hero, Lucius gains 10/20/30/40 attack speed and 4/8/12/16 % movement speed.

Dance of Slaanesh:
A nimble and powerfull fighter, Lucius is percieved as nearly invincible, a force of nature that can not be bested. He fights with such skill and speed that he cannot be touched. Lucious jumps around making many attacks at maximum attack speed on the target, lasts 2/4/6 seconds. Lucius is invulnerable for the duration.

Last edited by Grass Hopper on Wed May 06, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief Empty Re: [COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief

Post by Betrayer_kharn Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:54 pm

very nice =]
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief Empty Re: [COMPLETED][HERO] Lucius the Eternal - Soulthief

Post by Betrayer_kharn Sun May 03, 2009 7:53 pm

i like the first one better jsut wish we could chagne colors to black and pink ugh i rly needa try to learn how to make models lol
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sun May 03, 2009 7:58 pm

i can tint the model a bit dont worry Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Sun May 03, 2009 8:43 pm

haha kk yeah if u can make his main color black and then like details pink then hed be emperors children color which is chapter he comes from =]
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sun May 03, 2009 9:52 pm

i can tint the entire model pink? Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Mon May 04, 2009 1:22 pm

haha well try it and see how it works :-P
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Mon May 04, 2009 1:33 pm

it wont look that great im telling u now Razz
also... as im at school and the comps here suck...

for feugan... im thinking of melta bombs for an ult like, attatch to a unit and like 3 sconds later it explodes... but i dont wanna give him 4 nukes, plus a saying alive pasive... so i could use some ideas for him... also... should i start on lucius, or typhus as the next disorder hero?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Mon May 04, 2009 1:53 pm

Lucius =] lol and i cant find my eldar dex right now but when i do ill take a look lol
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Mon May 04, 2009 2:13 pm

lol kk thx Razz and i was prolly planning on doing lucius anyway...

also.. wrong thread... but for a name: W40k: Galaxy In Flames
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Mon May 04, 2009 3:39 pm

sounds good to me lol
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Mon May 04, 2009 4:35 pm

well, unles someone comes up with a better name, thats what its gona be... and im home now so i can start working Very Happy
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Mon May 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Awesome im onlien right now haha =] maybe ull finish tonight =]
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Mon May 04, 2009 4:41 pm

possibly Razz i did finish asurmen in like... an hour... but thats cause he was mostly passive Razz
i still need proper ideas for fuegen...

hes got: crack shot(ignore cover), tank hunters, feel no pain. Firepike, fireaxe(atks like a monstrous creature), melta bombs...

also, have u played the two latest versions? with kharn and asurmen
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Mon May 04, 2009 6:09 pm

no i have not X-P
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Mon May 04, 2009 6:26 pm

lol i should host it for you then Razz if u can give me like... 30 mins... maby less
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Tue May 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue May 05, 2009 6:06 pm

do u like those 2 more than the other one i have? Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Tue May 05, 2009 7:43 pm

yeah they fit him better =]
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue May 05, 2009 7:58 pm

i might use the second one... and btw, lucius is done Very Happy just gota do fuegan and release the new version
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue May 05, 2009 8:02 pm

the lucius model i have now looks more evil Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue May 05, 2009 8:25 pm

oh, and i desperatly need a model for fuegan... preferably ranged?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Wed May 06, 2009 5:12 pm

well i went looking and this could work if u wanna use it i think it could anyway
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=47553&prev=search%3Dfire%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum