A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin I_vote_lcap63%Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin I_vote_lcap38%Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin

+2
Grass Hopper
Son007
6 posters

Go down

Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin Empty Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin

Post by Son007 Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:45 pm

-Hero-
Lil'Eath - Great Harlquin

"For the warrior dancers of the Harlequins, there is no distinction between art and war. Followers of the cunning deity known as the Laughing God, they are the strangest and most inscrutable of all the Eldar. Their mastery of the physical arts twinned with their incredible spped makes the Harlequins the deadlist fighters of their race. Every moment is a performance, and they perform their legendary masques with puissant skill, flair and passion - their hallmark upon the field of battle."

Strength: 19 1.7 (59), +20 (79)
Agility: 26 3.2 (102), +20 (122)
Intelligence: 15 1.55 (52), +20 (72)

Innate: Fleet of Foot
Learns: Dance of Death, Flip Belt, Holo-Field, and Harlequin's Kiss

Attack Range: Melee
Movement Speed: 300

Fleet of Foot:
Passive: Speed Boost: Self
"Eldar are known for their agrave and agility, and Harlequins are no exception. They are able to leap and bound over difficult terrain without effort, and their attacks strike quick and true. Give the Harlequin 4/5/6/7/8/9% movespeed and 10/14/18/22/26/30% attack speed."

Dance of Death: Active: Multi-Target Attack: Ground: Enemy units: Range 750
"The harlequin displays her combat abilities by dancing in and out of the enemies men, slashing random enemies, dealing damage plus .85X her strength as damage."
Level 1: Slashes 2 times, 15 damage.
Level 2: Slashes 3 times, 25 damage.
Level 3: Slashes 4 times, 35 damage.
Level 4: Slashes 5 times, 45 damage.
Cooldown: 16/14/12/10
Manacost: 75

Flip Belt: Active: Escape Mechanism: Units: Enemy Units: Range 800
"Harlequins are equipped with flip belts that allow them to perform outstanding acts of acrobatics, defying gravity. The great Harlequin can use the belt to fly into the air, moving in the direction the Harlequin is facing, excaping any immediate threat."
Level 1: 100 damage upon jumping. 250 AoE.
Level 2: 150 damage upon jumping. 275 AoE.
Level 3: 200 damage upon jumping. 300 AoE.
Level 4: 250 damage upon jumping. 325 AoE.
Cooldown: 15/13/11/9
Manacost: 75/80/85/90

Holo-Field: Pseudo- Evasion
"The Harlequin wears a suit that has powerful holo-emitters that blind and confuse her enemies. Grants the harlequin evasion from enemy spell damage and attacks, as her form becomes fractured and hard to hit."
Level 1: 9% evasion
Level 2: 15% evasion
Level 3: 21% evasion
Level 4: 27% evasion

Harlequin's Kiss: Instant Kill or Target Damage: Units: Enemy units: Melee Range: 400 AoE.
"The harlequin attacks the target with the harlequins kiss. If the target is a hero, it takes damage and is stunned. Else it is slain instantly, dealing AoE damage based on its life."
Level 1: 30% of max life as damage; 250 damage to heroes.
Level 2: 45% of max life as damage; 325 damage to heroes.
Level 3: 60% of max life as damage; 400 damage to heroes.
Cooldown: 35/30/25
Manacost: 190/210/230 (Ill double check on this because grass ran out of room for manacost).

-Items-

This is the order I try to get these items, but not the order you have to get them.

Jet Pack- +30 ms; 500 gold
Boss Pole- +6 str; 450 gold
Waaagh! Banner- needs: Boss Pole; WAAAGH! (+15% ias, 3%ms aura), +10 str; 1600 gold, 1 honor
Swooping Hawk Wings- needs: Jet Pack; +60 ms, Deep Strike; 2400 gold, 2 honor
Adamantine Mantle- +5 armor; 600 gold
Nartecium- +2 hp regeneration; 400 gold
Wraithbone Armor- needs: Adamantine Mantle + Nartecium; +6 armor, +4 hp regeneration; 350 gold
Runes of Witnessing- +6 int; 450 gold
Waystone- +50% mana regeneration; 350 gold
Rune Armor- needs: Wraithbone Armor + Runes of Witnessing + Waystone; +6 armor, +4 hp regeneration, +10 int, + 75% mana regeneration; 200 gold, 1 honor
Runes of Warding- +3 int; 150
Spirit Stone- needs: Runes of Warding + Runes of Witnessing + Waystone; +10 damage, +10 int, 100% mana regeneration; 1450 gold
Armor of Ulthamar- needs: Rune Armor + Runes of Warding + Spirit Stone; Manashield (Blocks 80% damage, 1 mana per damage), +7 armor, +25 int, +200% mana regeneration; 900 gold, 3 honor
Close Combat Weapon- +8 damage; 500 gold
Power Weapon- needs: Close Combat Weapon; +15 damage; 800
Digital Weapons- +15 attackspeed; 350 gold
Lightning Claws- needs: Power Weapon + Digital Weapons; +20 damage, +6 agi, +15 attackspeed; 600 gold, 1 honor
Dual Lightning Claws- needs: 2 Lightning Claws; +30 damage; +20 agi, +30 attackspeed; 100 gold, 3 honor
Master Crafting- +5 damage; 400 gold
Anonited Oils- +6 agi; 450
Implant Attack- +10% Lifesteal (orb effect); 900 gold
Raven's Talons- needs: Dual Lightning Claws + Master Crafting + Anonited Oils + Implant Attack; Rending (20% chance to slow) [Orb effect], +35 damage, +25 agi, +30 attackspeed; 1200 gold, 5 honor
Purity Seals- +1 to all stats; 55 gold
Chapter Banner- needs: Boss Pole + 2 Purity Seals; Inspiring (Passive: +15% damage aura), +10 str, +5 agi, +5 int; 200 gold, 1 honor

-Strategy-

Lil'Eath- Great Harlequin: Is a great hero, if played well. I know not every one will play the Great Harlequin as I do, but here is the way I play her.

Skills: All her skills are good at the start of the game, but I've found that using two skills together will get you till the end. Now, your first skill should be, if your going to play how I play, 'Dance of Death'. 'Dance of Death', at level 1, 15 x 2 + 0.85 x your str. Quite weak, yes, but you should be using it till level 7 (level 4 skill). Your second skill should be Holo-Field. I know... Son, getting damage spells are better then passives. But let me tell you that if you play right, you wont need a second damage spell. Also the 90 mana could be used to deal some 300+ in damage. Now, keep on leveling up these two spells till you get to level 6. At level 6, get Holo-Field. Again... Son, getting a 250 damage ult is better then getting a 21% evasion. But let me tell you, again, that if you play right, you wont need your ult till later, Besides it has a long cd, and high mana cost for her atm.
Son007
Son007
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin Empty Re: Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin

Post by Grass Hopper Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:40 pm

wait, u get armor of ulthmar for harle?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin Empty Re: Hero Guide - Lil'Eath: Great Harlequin

Post by Fromundaman Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:24 pm

I actually get armor of Ulthumar on agi/STR chars more often than int chars Razz
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Armor of Ulthumar is great on her. The int and mana regen is good for her since a lot of her damage and manuverability comes from her abilities. The extra mana she has compared to hers normally is used for the shield which is better survivability than the agi armor imo.

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:20 pm

i generally find that just a spirit stone is good enough to cover most of my mana needs
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:47 pm

<_< Shield, grass, shield

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:48 pm

eh, 27% evasion vs everything, fast ms, and 1.5 escape skills. why waste your valuable mana on more survivability that you dont 100% need?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:50 pm

In case you get into a "OHGODGONNADIEGONNADIEGONNADIE" moment. And you yourself said soul stone covered your mana needs, so that usually means you got some excess at times.

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:52 pm

well, why go from spending 1450 to spending ~5k just for an OSHIT moment?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:54 pm

<_< Cause with Lil'eath you don't really neeeeed much do to the job with her, so why not just do it just in case? QUIT ARGUING IT WORKS!

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:56 pm

lmao Razz its far mroe cost effective to get items that help her (like id rather get termi armor vs manashield if your worried about survival)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:11 am

But Grass, think of it this way: With the evasion, you don't take as many hits. If you aren't hit, you don't lose mana, meaning that you have time to regen mana between hits. On top of that, you no longer have to invest in a spirit stone.

I see this helping her more than termi armor.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:51 pm

yes, but if you arent losing mana through manashield cause of evasion... why bother Razz

i get what your saying, but i just think its a waste of money, when all you really need is a spirit stone
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Grass Hopper wrote:yes, but if you arent losing mana through manashield cause of evasion... why bother Razz

i get what your saying, but i just think its a waste of money, when all you really need is a spirit stone

Yes and no. This covers survival and mana in just one item slot.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:45 am

I find that Lil'Eath is exceptionally weak in terms of health throughout the early to mid game, so I try to gank her as much as I can during that short period as to prevent her from killing the game.

Psst: She doesn't need Armor of Ultramar. Just a designs or spirit stone sees her throughout the game.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:48 am

ha! gly agrees with me XD
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Meh, both can probably work. I've seen Son play Harle, so I know his build works pretty well (to my own misfortune...).
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Son007 Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:31 pm

Let me just repoint this out for the people who might have missed it.

Son007 wrote:I know not every one will play the Great Harlequin as I do, but here is the way I play her.

If you have a different way at play the Greath Harlequin, then be my guest and play her that way. There is no one way to play any heroes, and this is my way at play the Great Harlequin. If you find that you dont need mana regen as much as more attack speed, then go for another item.

When I finish my hero guide on Lil'Eath the Great Harlequin it'll explain what I get and why I get it; and if i can find some way record some games I'd post those for your viewing pleasure.

But if Grasshopper72's idea of having all the items stats halved gets put in, then my build will no longer work and I'll have to think of another way to play the Great Harlequin.
Son007
Son007
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:20 am

Mana regen, MS and IAS won't get halved, so it could still work. Passive and active abilities on items aren;t either.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Epyon. Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:44 pm

Lol harlequin guide..
But all you really need is jetpack, then mass lightning claws/recipes on him,
maybe if he becomes to squishy later get some armor but yea no need too much.
Epyon.
Epyon.
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum