A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer I_vote_lcap63%Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer I_vote_lcap38%Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer

3 posters

Go down

Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer Empty Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer

Post by 13loodRaven Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Most of this is just ideas thrown out for this hero;

Story; Once the Necron Monolith is nearly fully awakened, her foes have a huge problem to face, not only that the monolith will soon be mobile, but the now capable awakening of the Necron Lord Destroyer.
An incredebly fast hero, thanks to the skimmer body, the Necron Lord Destroyer is fragile. He is a agile caster hero that stays out of direct combat, but accaisonally skims in to deal crippling damage, and wreack havoc.

Note; This hero should start of with 1/0 armour and super low hp.

Innate; A mounted lord.
Whenever the innate is leveled up, the Lord loses hp at the cost of movespeed. -50 hp for +15/20 extra movespeed. - Might have to work on this skill a bit.

Chronoemetry, - Idk how to spell that one.
A castable aoe slow around the lord.
1, 15% slow
2, 25% slow
3, 35% slow
4, 45% slow

Double Edge,
The Lord rams a unit, while shooting it with his powerfull guass weaponry, dealing alot of damage, but damaging the Lord too, does a knockback stun of 1.5 secs on every level. (low cd)
1, 200 damage, 100 to the lord.
2, 300 damage, 150 to the lord.
3, 400 damage, 200 to the lord.
4, 500 damage, 250 to the lord.

Greater Call of the Void. (could become ult?)
The Lord summons lesser destroyers to serve him. Have unique abilities. Each Destroyer may choose to become one of the following: a skimming teslacoil, a protective scarab generator, nightmare shround generator, or a converting ressurection orb caster. Once there is more than two destroyers summoned, they gain the ability to link at a distance of 800 with a gauss wire, charge to a targeted point and implode, pulling foes nearby and purging them dealing pure damage.

*Unique Destroyer Abilities*

Skimming Thunder; (passive, activates when enemies within range) Lightning arcs all over the place, (like farseers ult but from the destroyer not the sky) dealing damage based off the Lords agility. (can be used under Nightmare Shroud)

Mother Swarm; The destroyer gains a passive scarab swarm, that blocks damage based off the Lords intelligence. Blocked damage is then converted to health for the Lord and other destroyers, blocked damage based off the Lord's strength.

Nightmare Shroud; The destroyer gains passive invisiblity aura, fade time is small for this destroyer but alot greater for the Lord and other destroyers. (massive manacost if the Lord is below level 8.)

Blessing of the C'tan; using unknown energies the destroyer summons scarabs to inforce nearby corpses with unusual living metal, turning them into mini necron warriors, a decent chance to convert into a greater necron warrior, flayed one, immortal, small chance to convert into pariah. (Cast time of 3+ seconds?)

Toast to Undeath; each destroyer is linked by a gauss wire, and position themselves at 800 units apart. They then rush foreward to a targeted point crippling and pulling foes unfortunate enough to get snagged on the wire. They implode, pulling enemies to them and exploding dealing huge damage and tossing them back violently, disorienting them.

Might have a massive casttime on re-summoning a destroyer, but passively summoning once its levelled? After those epic ideas might just change it to the ultimate >.>

1, Max of one destroyer.
2, Max of two destroyers.
3, Max of three destroyers, passively increases their damage by 20 and hp by 400 and armour by 4.
4, Max of four destroyers,

Ultimate, Secret of the Destroyer. (passive?)
The lord learns to concentrate intensely, augmenting his body. He becomes a fighter. Increases health by +300
per level, and armour by 3 per level. Gains the skill to destroy a destroyer to gain half its health armour and damage for 15 seconds.

Last edited by 13loodRaven on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer Empty Re: Hero; Necron Lord Destroyer

Post by ChangerOfWays Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:59 pm

this hero would only work so well about every three waves when dreads and killa kans spawn
ChangerOfWays
ChangerOfWays
Veteran Seargent

http://williamc561993@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:51 am

[quote]13loodraven said:
Maybe just have this as a lesser destroyer summon?
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ChangerOfWays Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:09 am

I mean, he'd be a cool hero. He just seems orientated to veichle destroying not hero or unit, and since we havent decided on vehicle hireables yet he's only be efficient when dreads and killa kans spawn up. Maybe just change it alittle.
ChangerOfWays
ChangerOfWays
Veteran Seargent

http://williamc561993@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:42 am

Pretty much what he said. Lesser destroyer might be a better idea, with maybe the option of lesser destroyers being able to take vehicles?
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:52 am

ROFL, at changer, man I think you'll find I did more than a little to the hero O_o
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum