A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master I_vote_lcap63%[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master I_vote_lcap38%[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master

4 posters

Go down

[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master Empty [COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master

Post by Grass Hopper Mon May 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Story:
A righteous warrior in the Emperor's cause, a daemonslayer and scourge of darkness, the Grand Masters of the Grey Knights are charismatic, bold and fearless. They command an instinctive obedience from those about them, an unconscious call to the bright torch of the Emperor's will that they bear. The resolution, self-sacrifice and devotion of the Grey Knights is exemplified in these great leaders and the passing of each one is mourned as a tragic loss to the Imperium.

Stats:
strength: 24 + 2.6
agility: 18 + 1.9
intelligence: 17 + 2

range: melee
movespeed: 300

(will have high base armor)

The Shrouding(innate):
The combined psychic prayers of the Grey Knights are focussed in battle to constantly confuse and wrong-foot their enemies, blinding their corrupted senses with the shining light of their faith and resolution. Gives the Grand Master 9/14/19/24/29/34 % evaision, and passively reduces nearby enemies sight by 100/100/200/200/300/300.
costmetic: either fade the grand master, or have some sort of fog effect on him.

The Aegis:
Armor worn by Grey Knights is archaic and baroque, anointed and inscribed with prayers and hexagramic wards. In conjunction with the psychic might of the Knights themselves, these hallowed suites of armor enable the Knights to resist their otherworldly foes. When active, the Grand Master can block any targeted spell cast at him at the cost of 100/90/80/70 % of the spells manacost(or if tahts not codable, 200/150/100/50 mana)
cosmetic: some sort of blue shine on his chest

Nemasis Force Weapon
Nemasis Force Weapons are consecreated and anointed with sacred oils, psychically charged, and inscribed with devotional scripts and wards to destroy the denizens of the immaterium. Passively adds 5/10/15/20 strength to the Grand Master, and allows him to make a focused strike at a target which deals 2/2.5/3/3.5 x his damage, and destroys mana equal to 65/70/75/80% of the damage dealt.
cosmetic: blue glow on his weapon, when activates, ataches some sort of blue trail-y thing to his weapon.

Rites of Exorcism
The very presence of Grey Khights is nigh intolerable to daemons. Their psychic purity and sonorous chants of detestation can be applied to combat to destroy their enemies focus in battle. Units near the Grand Master will loose 1/2/3/4 % of their max mana per second.
cosmetic: blue aura thing

Ult: Holocaust:
The Grand Master projects forth the fire in his soul in a seraing ball of white flame, igniting the very air around him, incinerating any who come too close. Causes 10/20/30 psychic explosions around the grand master, which deal 3/5/7 % of missing mana in a 100 aoe each.
cosmetic: lots of blue flashes.

Last edited by Grass Hopper on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master Empty Re: [COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master

Post by Grass Hopper Mon May 25, 2009 5:26 pm

i want some feed back on this hero before i start working on him...

shrouding is passive
the aegis is a toggle skill like immolation (no manacost or drain)
nemasis is an active(melee range), but does stuff passively
rights of excorcism is an enemy affecting aura
holocaust is an instant cast(like warstomp) large aoe spell
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master Empty Re: [COMPLETED][HERO]Brother-Captain Stern - Grey Knight Grand Master

Post by elttatg Wed May 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Just a thought but perhaps this hero would be more fluffy as a Culexus templar assassin.

You could rename innate Etherium, spell one Psychic Abomination, spell two Animus Speculum, spell three Psyker Assassin, and the ult Psyk-Out Grenades.

The only other change if you agree with me would be to change the base stat and bonus from spell two to agility

elttatg
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed May 27, 2009 10:14 pm

yes... but... ur entirely right... XD
but i like the grey knight more Surprised
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epyon. Sun May 31, 2009 2:28 pm

Actually that hero hits the grey knight right on the head if u know what i mean lol.
and it shouldnt be fluffy at all.. greyknights and strong armored and good attack, like a super space marine
Epyon.
Epyon.
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:18 pm

ok!
brainstorm!! the vision reduction on the shrouding doesnt work, cause of ally vision and other things.... so!! what else should i do with it?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dasious. Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Would it be possible to make it so that each attack made against the Grey Knight has a percent chance to actually "bounce" off the Grey Knight and hit a random unit nearby. Giving it the feel that the attack was shot wide and hit another unit?
Dasious.
Dasious.
Scout Initiate
Scout Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:50 am

umm, im planning on doing that, but less complicated Razz im gona make the shrouding do basically a miss aura...
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum