A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Asdrubael Vect I_vote_lcap63%Asdrubael Vect I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Asdrubael Vect I_vote_lcap38%Asdrubael Vect I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Asdrubael Vect I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Asdrubael Vect I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Asdrubael Vect I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Asdrubael Vect I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Asdrubael Vect I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Asdrubael Vect I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Asdrubael Vect I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Asdrubael Vect I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Asdrubael Vect I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Asdrubael Vect I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Asdrubael Vect

2 posters

Go down

Asdrubael Vect Empty Asdrubael Vect

Post by ZebioLizard Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 am

Yep, in another hero making mood, this time now that the new codex is out, and I can use some (foot based) Vect action!

Stats:
Strength 19
Agility 22
Intellegence 25

Not sure what would be main stat..Intellect or strength seems likely (now that I've read more over it, he fucking pwned a grotesque in combat)

Range: Melee

Innate:
The Plottings of Vect (Master Tactician)
Lore: Vect is a patient man, for every loss he takes, he makes sure to take advantage of it, twist it around, and slam it deep into the heart of the enemy that has opposed him.

Effect: Whenever an Outpost is taken from his team (Turned neutral) Dark Eldar warriors will spawn nearby, and attack the base and those assaulting it. Should they or Vect manage to take it back, that outpost will spawn Dark Eldar warriors instead of normal team spawns.

Level 1: 6 Kabalite Warriors armed with splinter rifles
Level 2: 6 Kabalite Warriors + 1 Dark Lance
Level 3: 6 Kabalite Warriors + 1 Dlances + Syabrite with Venom blades
Level 4: 6 Kabalite Warriors + 2 Dlance + 1 Syabrite
Level 5: 6 Kabalite Warriors + 2 Dlance + 2 Syabrite + 1 Trueborn with splinter cannon
Level 6: 6 Kabalite Warriors + 3 Dlance + 3 Syabrite + 2 Trueborn with splinter cannon

(And a partridge in a pair treeee)

Outpost Spawn: Kabalite warriors + Dlance (Every other wave will contain Syabrite's in leau of walkers)

Skill 1:
Obsidian Orbs
Lore: Powerful soul tech sphere's, these powerful orbs in vects possession allow him to bypass any amount of strength or toughess a body can possess, and begin to burn straight through the weak flesh into the mind itself. The healing power the pain will give to the dark eldar is amplified by the strength of this dark artifact.

Range: 700
Effect: Deals pure magical damage. For every XX% They are below max mana, vect heals XX% of himself based on how much damage is dealth. If they happen to have less int then Vect, he will heal XXX as well

Level 1: Deals XXX damage and gains 1% of max hp per 20% mana they have below max mana. Int bonus healing is static no matter how low their int.
Upgraded: Deals More damage, heals more from mana decrease, Int bonus healing increases as well

Skill 2:
Sceptre of the Dark City
Lore: Both an ornate sceptre, and a sophiscated pain weapon, all in one ready to feed upon the essence of his foe's

Effect: Causes a stackable DoT effect within enemies, and every 5 tics of it will add an effect. Stacking only increases length of DoT. Effects can stack

Level 1: Causes XX damage per second. Effects include an attack speed slow (50%), or a movement slow (50%)
Level 2: Effects now include Mana loss per second (20%)
Level 3: Life drain per tic to vect (10%) And one that decreases life regeneration (10%)
Level 4: Now stops mana regeneration (10%)

Skill 3:
Shadow Field
Lore: Vect is not foolish enough to leave home undefended..Afterall, everyone in Commarogh wants his position, and the best way to take it is with his death:

Effect: Grants a shadow aura around vect, which decreases amount of damage taken. When the field has taken enough damage it will dissipate, a strong and powerful shot will also dissipate it early.

Level 1: Absorbs up to XXX damage, decreasing amount taken by XX. 20% chance of being broken if dealt more then 100 damage at once

Upgrade: Increases absorbtion rate, decreasing damage taken, and higher damage needed to break it automatically.

Skill 4:
The Dias of Destruction (Alternate name, The Epic Vect Pimpmobile)
Lore: Vects Personal Pimpmobile Epic Raider he's designed personally so he can lead his raids upon world upon world, tricked out with the best trophies and steal the best slaves. All of the slaves. ALL OF THEM.

Effect: Creates Vects Personal Dias, can carry vect and one other. Vect's personal Dias can cast a spell or two Vect has, so long as Vect remains in it. (Shadow Field, Master Tactician, Possibly Obsidian orbs)

Level 1: Has Screaming Jets: A jumper type ability that allows the Dias to jump at a XXX range. Powered by the souls of deceased victims, takeoff and landing has enemies in a 700 range of both have decreased attack and armor

Level 2: Souls of the damned: Every kill will give a buff to the Dias, increasing regeneration and armor. The screams of the damned once enough are killed are used in a powerful sonic based Sympathy, dealing damage in a large AoE around the Dias (requires certain of kills)

Level 3: RAMMING LANCE: The Dias charges forward and slams through enemy troops, any heros caught in it will be dragged and take damage along the way, caught in one of the slave capturing weapons by one of vects personal warriors

Last edited by ZebioLizard on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
ZebioLizard
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Asdrubael Vect Empty Re: Asdrubael Vect

Post by Grass Hopper Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:47 pm

not sure how dead set you are for this skillset.... but someone else had posted a Vect suggestion...

maby look over it and see what you think
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:02 pm

I've seen it, one of the reasons I posted mine.

Don't like having a summon skill for Vect, that seems more archon oriented then Vect, which is why I improvised with Master Tactician

Visage of terror, standard Dark eldar item. I used things that vect uses in general, and the fact its a buff to his incubi..MOVING ON!

Standard stun and aoe, moving on..

And the Dias is a transformation rather akin to metamorphasis or avatar..Yeah.

The only skill I liked was the innate, and not really to much to add it as a consideration.

Overall it just screams "Standard Archon!" Not "I'M MOTHERFUCKING VECT, I OWN THIS CITY AND ALL THE BITCHES. ALL OF THEM!" I mean if it was used for like..one of the lesser archons or something, I could even help modify it to the new dark eldar stuff like all the new archon retinue (Incubi are now elite choices, the new shit for retinue is so cooooool)
ZebioLizard
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:11 pm

kk Razz

so it looks good. i did like my/gly's idea for the dias tho. possibly you could work that in to yours (basically he is forced to enter the dias, and it acts as the hero untill the duration runs out or something)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:51 pm

I need to adjust it for actual skill levels. XD I'm not sure where I got innate 6 from.
ZebioLizard
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum