A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind I_vote_lcap63%[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind I_vote_lcap38%[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind

5 posters

Go down

[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind Empty [For Fun] Emperor of Mankind

Post by DeusMechanicus Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:32 am

[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind Emperor

Innate: The Anathema
"Beware the perils of the Old Gods, that carry so many names. Steel your hearts and minds against their temptations, destroy their servants where ever you may find them. Hold the Imperial Truth closer than you would anything else. Know me and take heed, for I am the Emperor of Mankind, the destroyer of Kaos and the beacon to which humanity, far and wide, must rally to in this galaxy in turmoil."

Passive

The Emperor is impervious to the influences of the Warp, rendering him immune to magic. His attacks destroy mana equal to his base damage + (target enemy's Int x .5/1/1.5/2/2.5/3). In addition all enemy summons within a 200/300/400/500/600/700 radius constantly take 50/100/150/200/250/300 dps.

Skill #1: Blade of Terra
Forged by the Emperor of Mankind himself in the foundries of Mars, the Blade of Terra burns with the life force of the Emperor, bringing swift death to those who would threaten the survival of humanity and the Imperium. Its mere presence is harmful to daemons, its touch destroying them outright.

Passive / Cast

The Emperor gains +100/200/300/400 dmg, and all his attacks deal pure dmg. When activated, the blade is wreathed in golden flames. While the blade burns the Emperor gains a 20/30/40/50% chance to deal x3/x4/x5/x6 dmg to any enemy he hits, and any enemy hit loses all their remaining mana, taking damage equal to the amount lost.

Skill #2: Humanity's Armor
The most magnificent artifact ever crafted by the hands of a human, the armor of the Emperor shines like a star even in the deepest of darknesses. The sight of it on the battlefield often leaves the enemies of humanity stunned, on their knees begging for the sweet release of death.

Passive

Any time the Emperor is hit the dmg is reduced by 20/30/40/50% + (his STR x2/3/4/5). All enemies in a 300 AoE have a 20/30/40/50% to be stunned for 2/3/4/5 seconds (can only be stunned once every 10 seconds).

Skill #3: Wrath of the Emperor
The wrath of the Emperor is a fearsome sight to behold. The fury of this god-like being is enough to not only destroy whoever stands against him, but even alter the annals of history, erasing whoever should raise his ire.

Passive / Cast

The Emperor targets a single enemy to suffer the brunt of his wrath, unable to do anything but batter the unfortunate enemy into oblivion. The Emperor gains +100 to all Stats for duration. Any enemy hero killed by the Emperor has a .5/.7/1/1% to be removed from the game (Insta-Defeat).

Ultimate: Great Crusade
"In my image I have created twenty sons, to lead the greatest armies of man across the stars to save the wayward civilizations of man from their otherwise unavoidable demises. They shall be like torches in the darkest of nights, saviors of the faithful, destroyers of the traitors. Bringing the Imperial Truth to scour the taint where ever they shall find it."

Passive / Cast

The Emperor unleashes the Primarchs and their Adeptus Astartes on the enemies of man. Each base spawns a Primarch demi-hero, granting +100 dmg map wide to allied creeps. In addition each base featuring a Primarch now spawns 2/3/4x their normal limit. When cast a personal guard of 4/6/8 Custodes drops in on the Emperor's position under his control.

DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

[For Fun] Emperor of Mankind Empty Re: [For Fun] Emperor of Mankind

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:08 pm

yes! wonderful! implement at once!

actually... other than the obviously overblown numbers... the skillset isnt that bad Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairemont Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:42 pm

C-C-C-C-COMBOOO BREAKKKERRRR
Fairemont
Fairemont
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:55 am

Besides the fact Deus is on his knees in front of the Emperor, it's not so bad..

That's what I would want to say. xD I feel a more appropriate skillset would be this:

Innate: Stuck on the Throne

Skill 1: Soul-Binding

Skill 2: Astronomican

Skill 3: Mutter to one's many voices by oneself

Ult: Do not pass go, do not collect $200, go straight to jail
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:06 am

If it weren't for Horus' bitch ass, the Emperor would've completely shut off the Chaos Gods from the Materium. He gave Horus the title of Warmaster and went back to Terra to work on the Webway gate beneath the Imperial Palace, which the Golden Throne was originally constructed to control, which would've completely removed the Imperium's reliance on warp jumps for travel- thus eliminating about 99% of the chances Chaos has to snare victims. Anyway, even on the Golden Throne, he's the only thing stopping the Chaos Gods from wtfpwning the galaxy.
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arvay6 Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:15 pm

just saying, the instant defeat part of wrath of the emperor and the massive bonuses are a bit OP. But nerf the bonuses and don't implement the defeat and it would be a nice addition. Yes I realize you weren't serious about the huge stats Smile
Arvay6
Arvay6
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:40 pm

I could easily modify the skill set to be used on another Imperial hero, Constantin Valdor, Chief Custodian to the Emperor, Captain-General of the Legio Custodes and a High Lord of Terra during the Horus Heresy. Seeing as the Custodes were created using the Emperor's own genes, and the lack of fluff pointing otherwise, it is conceivable that he is still alive and leading the Custodes in their defense of the Imperial Palace. I don't think putting the Emperor himself into the game would be justifiable.
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:02 pm

ya. no emperor Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:35 am

Amusing under all circumstances, and certain to increase the popularity of the game by 500%, but not going to happen. xD
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down