A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

What do you all want to see in terms of the site? I_vote_lcap63%What do you all want to see in terms of the site? I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
What do you all want to see in terms of the site? I_vote_lcap38%What do you all want to see in terms of the site? I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
What do you all want to see in terms of the site? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
What do you all want to see in terms of the site? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
What do you all want to see in terms of the site? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
What do you all want to see in terms of the site? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
What do you all want to see in terms of the site? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
What do you all want to see in terms of the site? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
What do you all want to see in terms of the site? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
What do you all want to see in terms of the site? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
What do you all want to see in terms of the site? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
What do you all want to see in terms of the site? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

What do you all want to see in terms of the site?

5 posters

Go down

What do you all want to see in terms of the site? Empty What do you all want to see in terms of the site?

Post by Glycine Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:18 am

What do you think we're doing right or wrong for the forums?

Are we organized enough? Should we tone down the rhetoric and try and think a little more clearly? Do we need to change the background and aesthetics a little? Voice your ideas and thoughts, please!
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

What do you all want to see in terms of the site? Empty Re: What do you all want to see in terms of the site?

Post by ZebioLizard Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Background needs moar demonettes
ZebioLizard
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

What do you all want to see in terms of the site? Empty Re: What do you all want to see in terms of the site?

Post by Son007 Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:15 am

Lets get a lighter background and see if that helps some.
Son007
Son007
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 am

Have the sites theme go along with the current released versions theme (like with .46, it would have necron theme. .47 would be Tau, etc.)

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:54 am

It needs some sexy 40k artwork
Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon
Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum