A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Hosting Bots, what are they used for? I_vote_lcap63%Hosting Bots, what are they used for? I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Hosting Bots, what are they used for? I_vote_lcap38%Hosting Bots, what are they used for? I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Hosting Bots, what are they used for? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Hosting Bots, what are they used for? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Hosting Bots, what are they used for? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Hosting Bots, what are they used for? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Hosting Bots, what are they used for? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Hosting Bots, what are they used for? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Hosting Bots, what are they used for? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Hosting Bots, what are they used for? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Hosting Bots, what are they used for? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Hosting Bots, what are they used for? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Hosting Bots, what are they used for?

4 posters

Go down

Hosting Bots, what are they used for? Empty Hosting Bots, what are they used for?

Post by Son007 Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:17 pm

So today I got on WC3 and saw a bunch of people complaining about how someone hosted the wrong map (that'd be the map of Clan W40k, GiF). So I joined the map hoping to get some people in so we could play before someone came in a told the maker how to end the bot. Got about 2 people from a full house and the maker ends the game to make another AoS (TouHou).
I had asked if there was a TouHou clan, got a yes and left it at that.
I think that the clan bots for hosting shouldn't be there for other maps. Kinda like if I went into another clan and told them to host my map for me. Yes we have two hosting bots but it's a matter of principle.
Son007
Son007
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Hosting Bots, what are they used for? Empty Re: Hosting Bots, what are they used for?

Post by 13loodRaven Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Wait.. Our hosting bots work now? O.o I might get back onto east xD
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Hosting Bots, what are they used for? Empty Re: Hosting Bots, what are they used for?

Post by Glycine Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:37 am

The way I feel about it, such people are our guests. They have the right to request, but not demand. Yes, the bot can host other maps. It's not our sole responsibility to play this AoS over and over and over and over until we die. What if we want to test a map?

Yes, it is advised to play the map as much as possible, but if people come in and ask for another map, it is your prerogative as shaman, Son, to decide the validity of their request and if you wish to grant it. *Aren't you a bot admin, Son? oo*

That said, people need to use the bots properly. >> If there are enough people willing, then an attempt to play the clan's map should usually be made in favor of any other map. Again, up to bot admins.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:43 pm

Heyo son, complaining about the earlier event? (I was using the bot) There was three others that could have been used for the map, not sure why they aren't, but the one I had access to me and my friends (along with a few of the clan) enjoy playing. Touhou. There was five people asking for that map, and none asking for the clan map, so yeah.

Funnily enough, the person who told me how to end the map was Cellrawr, the OWNER of said bot. Razz
ZebioLizard
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum