A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) I_vote_lcap63%Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) I_vote_lcap38%Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero)

3 posters

Go down

Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) Empty Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero)

Post by 13loodRaven Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:48 am

Story:

Kruellagh, usually referred to as Kruellagh the Vile although she is known by many other aliases, such as "The Mistress of Skulls", "The Emasculator", "Da Skinna", and "Mistress Hell Fury". She is the Archon of the Kabal of the Flayed Skull. She was first encountered by the Imperium of Man on 6129967.M38.

Stats:

(Int based hero.)

49-64 starting damage.
300 ms.
3 armour.
Str: 16. +1.25
Agi: 26. +2.00
Int: 25. +2.75

Innate: Soul Flayer. (passive)

The Soul Flayer is Kruellagh's primary weapon, and the source of most stories about her. It's comprised of a pair of two extremely sharp spikes that extend out from her palm. The spikes house tubes through which the victim's vital fluids are drained directly into Kruellagh, energizing her, making her stronger and faster with each kill.

+1/1/2/2/3/3 Str, agi, and int , and +2/4/6/8/10/12 damage per kill. Lasts 5/7/9/11/13/15 seconds. (Double Bonus if a hero is killed.)

Skill one: Hellmask. (Toggle aoe 'demoralisation' and manadrain.)

Costs 100/125/225/300 mana to activate, and does not cost mana to keep toggled. (Obviously toggle buff is removed on death)

EDITThrough arcane means, Kruellagh can also drain the willpower of those fighting her and use it to her advantage.

Units under this aoe have a percentage of thier mana regen torn from them and given to Kruellagh as mana regeneration.

15/25/30/40 damage reduction, 5/7/9/11% ias degen, 11/16/23/31 mana regen. 900 set aoe.

Skill two: Shadow Field. (basically a manashield -edit- with a bang!)

A Shadow Field is used only by the most experienced of the Dark Eldar kabal. It is a dark energy force field which absorbs almost all of the energy an attacking force gives off, making the wearer almost immune to any damage. It can however be overloaded and forced to cut out.

30/40/50/60 % of damage is always absorbed. Once the user has run out of mana, the shield gains chances to 'Cut out'. The more it is damaged while not having mana poured into it, the more chance it has of breaking, dealing 30% of the blocked damage in an AoE around and to Kruellagh.

3.5/2.7/2.3/1.9 mana per point of damage.

Skill three: Body Excoriator. (passive attack orb)

A rather unusual upgrade to the blades of Kruellagh's Soul Flayers. The carefull drilling of vien-like tubes that run along the blades, that slowly reapply an incredibly virulent venom to the blades. Victims who receive even the slightest of scratches by these blades become wracked with pain so incredible that it frequently causes the target to pass out, then die to Kruellagh's fury.

(stacking 'agony poison' attack, once it has stacked to a certain limit, the target is crippled, more attacks after that give a small stacking chance to make the target 'pass out' for a few seconds, note the cripple does not stack, niether does 'pass out'.)

10/15/20/25 stacking poison damage, an extra 5/10/15/20 damage over five seconds (non stacking) 12/14/16/18% ms cripple, pass out lasts 1/2/3/4 seconds. 10/9/8/7 attacks till cripple.

Ultimate: Xenospasm Grenades. (Target nuke)

75 second cooldown.

Costs 225/355/435 mana to activate.

Kruellagh carries a Terrorfex into combat with her, along with specially crafted Xenospasm grenades which she uses in place of a Terrorfex's primary ammunition, these grenades are made of specially carved obsidian, with fragments of Wraithbone impregnated into the rock. The soul energy in this Wraithbone is tortured in much the same way as the Soul-Seeker Wraithbone, and once the Obsidian explodes in the air, the souls housed inside aim the obsidian fragments directly at the target, flensing them with every fragment.

Deals 325/400/475 damage that ignores 4/7/9 armour and knocks back the target for 200/300/400 units (slowly, say around 125 units a second if you can.)

Last edited by 13loodRaven on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:03 am; edited 9 times in total
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) Empty Re: Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero)

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:54 am

nifty.
few things: its not possible to reduce spell effectivness
theres a lready a crucible of malediction spell in the game Razz
i would like to see shadow field done in a defferent way that just a manashield
and is the archangel of pain a summon that can fight? or is it just an aoe dot?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero) Empty Re: Kruellagh the Vile. (Dark Eldar hero)

Post by 13loodRaven Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Of course its a summon that fights, just not sure about the control really, in reality a angry greater daemon wouldnt be controlled by anyone... Got any ideas for Shadow Field? Ill replace Crucible now.
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:40 pm

well, its an incredibly powerful force shield that can be shorted out... so give it relativly high% damage block, but the higher the damage done to it, the higher chance of it breaking?
like (dmg/20)% chance?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:31 am

Oh, I understand something like a percentage of the damage dealt to it, say 100 damage dealt to it, 10% chance breaking etc, 200, 20% blah blah blah... There will be more dark eldar heroes coming, Drazhar Master of Blades im working on atm Smile
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:21 am

Well any more ideas? I cant do this without opinions and suggestions -.o
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:15 am

Heh, that's true.

Innate needs 6 levels.

Is the toggle for the mask like a mana drain?

Is Archangel in an AoE around you for the duration or does it hit all units in an AoE around you and damage for 30 seconds?

She's like Autarch, except even more fragile.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:21 pm

archangel is a summon Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Hmm I do have to fix up vexanthrope do something else other than 'spell effectiveness,' maybe something else to shadow field. But think, Im not sure if theres a item for melee that gives a cleaving attack, if there were Kruellagh would be unkillable, think of the stat gain!
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Sun May 16, 2010 9:53 pm

Going to finish this up, Blood? I'm just going through all the old heroes and seeing what/who we need most.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Thu May 20, 2010 8:15 am

Fleshed and fixed her a tad, ready for some more suggestions gly!
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:50 pm

we need to work on Archangel of Pain...

too many heroes have it Razz
(this on and vect both have it)
one of you needs to replace it

the rest looks pretty decent
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:58 am

Yeah kk fixing...
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:43 am

ok, that works.

however, an issue i see is that hes an int hero with bonus mana regen skills but no actives apart from his ult.

but i guess it works
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:43 pm

Few comments:

Kruellagh is a her. Razz

She has a Hell Mask, not a Vexantrope. The TT effects are slightly different, so you may want to reexamine it. Plus I don't see how she can steal mana regen using any mask. Damage reduction, yes, ias degen, iffy, mana regen, unlikely unless you come up with a justification.

The reason I say the above is that each dark eldar hero should have at most 1 piece of arcane wargear, since there are only 7 pieces and 6-7 heroes to put one on each.

Shadow Field is fine, I guess? She's a combo caster/agi hero, with more focus on agi?

Scissorhands are Haemonculi only weapons, so that doesn't fit very well. She still has poisoned blades, which count also as her Soul Flayers, so the effect can stay the same, just rename it.

Upgrade her Damnation Grenades to a Xenospasm Launcher, which would then fill her one piece of wargear, and she'll look to be fine.

PS: Her style reminds me a lot of the Naga Witch, with a mana shield, a slow, a nice nuke, etc.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:49 pm

the mana drain works with the casterness... it fits with the skillset.
if he wants to change it for fluff reasons then i guess thats up to him
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:14 am

Well it is hard trying to find correct wargear with the desired effects, perhaps scissorhand can be a additional orb effect to her Flayers?
Also Kruellagh is known for her Terrorfex, is Xenospasm an alternate grenade of Dark Eldar nastiness?
Plenty of alternate masks to graft on her face though, I'll look into it now and fix it up, keeping the mainstream effects the same to keep playstyle the way I want it.

P.S. Manadrain is for awesome late sutainage of Shadow Field Very Happy

*Edit, nvm about the Xenospasm, I already got an idea for that Smile
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:37 pm

also, dont change the effects of scissorhand. you definatly need to keep that as a seperate skill
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Shadow Field, as is, is OP. Reduce the % of damage absorbed and increase the % chance to cut off while reducing the interval. It should even be able to cut out while she still has mana.

Like...

10/20/30/40% of damage is absorbed while she has mana, with 2.0/1.6/1.2/0.8 mana per point of damage. When she runs out of mana, the shield has a 1% chance to cut off upon receiving 20 damage or less. The chance to cut out increases by 3% for every 20 damage more received, i.e: 300 damage equals a 43% chance to cut out and not absorb that damage.

Cutting out disables the shield for 30/25/20/15 seconds and deals a % of the damage that broke the shield to the user.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:11 pm

while i agree that is too powerful, thats a bit too much of a nerf Razz
40% reduction that costs mana per damage absorbed isnt worth it
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Considering it's much better than the mana shield present in the item, I'd say a heavy nerf is warranted to a +2 invul. save, since it can't be applied word for word.

Flayed One, even at 50% damage reduction from skins, is absolutely evil to kill. He just regens your blows off. And at 90%, he doesn't die at all.

Would you rather it keep the same mana to damage ratio? Keep in mind, it's a 40% reduction on top of reductions already. Also, Lucius had a 40% reduction from damage from his previous skill, and that made him pretty tankish as well.

Try it first, and buff if necessary.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:13 am

true enough i guess...

but in TT, a 2+ invul is pretty much invince...
and this does drain your mana ( i would keep a hefty mana drain ammount, but it should still be epic tankish)

also, it *should* be better than the item, cause its a hero skill Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:36 am

So... Nerf or not to nerf?
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:24 am

A slight nerf is warranted, but in whatever style you wish.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:04 am

Fixed and ready to be moved out of inactive suggestions if it is deemed necessary.
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down