A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince I_vote_lcap63%[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince I_vote_lcap38%[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince

3 posters

Go down

[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince Empty [COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince

Post by elttatg Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Slaanesh Daemon Prince

story
stroy

Stats:
Strength: 20 + 2.45
Agility: 26 + 2.3 <=
Intelligence: 18 + 1.5

Range: melee
Movespeed: 295

(Innate) Icon of Slaanesh: Increases the Agility of the Daemon Prince by 2/4/6/8/10, can be activated to increase attackspeed by 5/15/25/35/45/55% for 10 seconds
Mark of Slaanesh
Followers of Slaanesh revel in new sensations, and are always welcoming the feeling of pain, often fighting harder when hurt. Whenever the keeper of secrets is damaged, it will gain 1/1/2/2/3/3 agility. Agility lasts 5/6/7/8/9/10 seconds.

(Spell 1) Lash of Submition: A glowing whip of energy lashes out from the fist of the daemon prince. The first unit it touches and all nearby units (150 range) from the same side will be pulled toward the daemon prince. Enemy units effected by it will miss 50% of their attacks and be slowed by 15/30/45/60% for 4/5/6/7 seconds (like pudges hook)
Pavane of Slaanesh
The keeper of Secrets can emit an aluring song that forces those who hear it to submit to his will. The Keeper of Secrets sends the Pavane towards the target point, the first unit it htis will be drawn towards him, and all units in a 200 range will be slightly pulled towards him. Units affected by the Pavane will miss 50% of their attacks and will be slowed by 20/30/40/50% for for 4/5/6/7 seconds.

(Spell 2) Wings: Passively increases movespeed by 10/15/20/25 ms. Allows the daemon prince to fly swiftly to a targetted location damaging all enemy units on its path. 75/125/175/225 damage. 25/20/15/10 second cooldown. 500/800/1100/1400 range.
Aura of Acquiessence
The Keeper of Secrets is surounded with a mind-altering aura that befuddles his enemies, dramatically slowing their reactions when it matters most. Enemies in a 300/350/400/450 aoe of the Keeper of Secrets are slowed by 5/10/15/20% movespeed and 15/22/29/36% attackspeed.

(Passive) Souleater's Sword: ??? (If possible it would reduce armour of attacked units without being an orb effect and perhaps slightly increase damage)
The Sword of the Keeper of Secrets does not just harm the body, but also cuts into the soul, cutting away pieces with every slash. Whenver a unit is attacked by the Keeper of Secrets, it will lose .25/.5/.75/1 armor, and 3% magic resistance. Effects wear off 5 seconds after the last attack on the target.

(Ultimate) Warptime: The Daemon surrounds himself with a dimensional instability which warps the passage of time. Activated to gain 10/15/20% evade and 20/40/60% chance to crit for 1.3 times damage
The Keeper of Secrets surounds himself with a dimensional instability which warps the passage of time, allowing him to place his attacks with supernatural ease. When activated, the Keeper of Secrets gains a 50/65/80% chance to deal 2x his damage. lasts 10/13/16 seconds.

elttatg
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince Empty Re: [COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince

Post by mr_vespa Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:23 pm

Hmmm... Interesting...

Though why a Slaaneshi Daemon Prince? Why not the big kahuna himself, the Keeper of Secrets? Very Happy

Base ms? Stats growth? Things to ponder on Wink

Now then, to fluff matters.

Icons are held my Chaos Space Marines (not being marks per se, more like a banner). For a Daemon, 'Mark' of Slaanesh would be more appropriate. Atk speed increase could be linked to % of damage taken (them Slaaneshi like to get dicy when they feel the pain Razz). Other than that, the Innate looks grade A to me.

Lash of Submission could be also called Pavane of Slaanesh (since Pavane is an AOE, wheras Lash is supposedly 1 target/squad in 40k). Declare the range for the 'hook' maybe? A progression perhaps? The skill itself is a pretty steep debuff, but when mixed with Warptime, effectively makes your Prince close to immune to physical attacks from whatever it hooked (20% evasion at lvl 3 + 50% miss, ouch).

I'd try to put the passive ms bonus with any other idea all together. Could be an Aura (Aura of Acquiescence anybody? Surprised). Maybe an AOE friendly ms bonus and aoe enemy ms reduction or whatnot? Armour redox as well? That has yet to be decided.

Duration for Warptime?

Good idea until now for implementing a new daemonic character (and Slaaneshi, woot!). I like where its going Very Happy
mr_vespa
mr_vespa
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince Empty Re: [COMPLETE][Hero] Slaanesh Daemon Prince

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:33 pm

good idea Very Happy so someone else suggested something that coule be The Unclean One.... ive got the Keeper of Secrets.... just need a Bloodthirster and a *real* Lord of Change hero...
just means that ill have to redo the sorcerer a bit Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:06 pm

should it be a str hero?

im thinking to keep it lash or submision, remove the aoe... cause its already a powerful skill... not to mention... 60% SLOW FOR 7 SECONDS lmao Razz thats just imba... but numbers can change.. the pavane of slaanesh vespa was talking about... no idea what that is... but would it still be able to pull the target towards the daemon?

whats this aura of acquiescence vespa speaks about? cause that could have the friendly ms buff, and enemy ms/armor debuff...

wings could be as is without the passive ms...

ult is good

i like him Very Happy
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_vespa Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:31 pm

lol!

Pavane of Slaanesh is Lash of Submission's equivalent in the Chaos Daemons Codex. Basically same thing, but it's the 'daemonic version'. Lash is a Chaos Sorcerer spell in 40k.

Aura of Acquiescence is the 100% slaaneshi aura in Warhammer fluff. The suggestion is on the table for naming purposes.

As for stats, since the baddie is slaaneshi... Agi would be the prime attribute?
mr_vespa
mr_vespa
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elttatg Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:16 pm

(Spell 1) Lash of Submition: A glowing whip of energy lashes out from the fist of the daemon prince. The first unit it touches will be pulled toward the daemon prince. Enemy units effected by it will miss 20/30/40/50% of their attacks and be slowed by 15/30/45/60% for 2/3/4/5 seconds (like pudges hook)

Better or still imba?

elttatg
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elttatg Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:48 pm

I chose to make a slaanesh prince because i love the way the model plays in WH40k. Based on the stats of Zarakynel and the Daemon Prince I would say that this would be a strength hero as both are monstrous creatures with high strength and good toughness.

Base MS = 290 (Slow before wings)
Primary is STR
Str: 21 + 3.0
Agi: 19 + 2.2
Int: 14 + 1.5

Starting stats: 54 (Pretty low)
Stat gain: 6.7 (High)

Armour before agility: 1

elttatg
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:31 am

bumping thiss o i dont forget about it...

and would it bother you alot if i made this a keeper of secrets? cause ive already got a bloodthirster, lord of change, great unclean one (suggestion) and this...

ill read up on the description on pavane and aura... see if i can change the names out...
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:46 pm

also, im gona work on this first, cause i just like the idea of making a hook like skill XD

there we go, comments anyone?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down