A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus I_vote_lcap63%[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus I_vote_lcap38%[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus

4 posters

Go down

[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus Empty [hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus

Post by ZebioLizard Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:10 pm

Cato Sicarius
Amongst the ranks of the Ultramarines, Cato Sicarius is surely one of the best. Captain of the Second Company, Master of the Watch, and Knight Champion of Macragge are but a few of the titles that show his dedication and valor. Moreover, his ability to lead his forces through changing circumstances and multifaceted abilities have earned him a reputation throughout the galaxy as an unrelenting foe, able to affect the battlefield in multiple ways.

toughness: 6
initiative: 5
intellect: 4

armor: 8 + 1/lvl
movespeed: 2.35

physical power: 33 + 3.3/lvl
ability power: 0 + 1/lvl

Faction Passive: And They Shall Know No Fear
Bred and shaped into demigods of battle, Space Marines are able to fight through minor wounds and troubles far quicker than other races, all the better to allow them to to deal death and destruction among the enemies of the Imperial.

Reduces the duration of any disables by 25%.
[disable is anything that lowers movement or prevents attacking or casting]

Individual Passive: Mantle of the Suzerain
The Mantle of the Suzerain is a suit of Artificer Armor incorporating pieces worn by Captain Orar, a legendary figure of the Ultramarines during the Horus Heresy, along with various symbols unique to Sicarius’s standing. Its ability to withstand immense damage is but one part of Sicarius’s effectiveness in battle, as he uses his skill and patience to wear out his opponents to become even more resilient over time.

Cato passively gains 1/2/3/4/5/6/7 armor and regen.
He gains additional .1/.125/.15/.175/.2/.225/.25 armor and regen whenever he deals damage or is dealt damage. stacks up to 3.75/5/6.25/7.5/8.75/10 bonus armor and regen, and continues for as long as Cato is in combat.

Skill 1: The Imperium's Sworddo
As Captain of the Second Company, Cato has often led from the forefront, even suffering horrendous wounds to accomplish a task. So emboldened are his forces by this act,  they trail behind him, patiently waiting for the moment to strike. So when he charges to strike down a foe, they sweep through a flank or front like a scythe through grain, leaving behind a bloody wake of death and victory.

When Cato charges a nearby enemy unit, he and nearby units gain +10/12.5/15/17.5/20/22.5% movespeed and +10/15/25/30/35/40/45 damage until they attack a target or do not have an enemy in front of them.

Targets: enemy units
Range: 6
Manacost: 100
cooldown: 25/22/19/16/13/10

Skill 2: Battle-Forged Heroes
When a position must be reinforced or taken, Cato calls down a drop pod from a Battle Barge high in orbit to land at a target point near him. The effect is twofold: the drop pod impacts like a meteorite, dashing foes to and fro, and in the next moment, unleashes its deadly cargo of a squad of Tactical Marines, who then follow Cato's will.

Summons a drop pod at the target point that deals 100/140/180/220/280/320 damage to enemies and knocks them back. Creates 2/2/3/3/4/4 tactical marines that Cato can control.
Only 6 such marines may exist at one time.

Targets: ground; enemy units
Range: 10
Area: 3
Manacost: 100/115/130/145/160/175
Cooldown: 20

Skill 3: Rites of Battle
Sicarius is suspected by many in the chapter to be the successor to Marneus Calgar, the Chapter Master of the Ultramarines, and for good reason. Where he goes, soldiers seek to emulate his example, and his very presence can enliven those who surround him with the fervor and ability of Sicarius but for a moment. Even so, one man of his stature is imposing; a entire unit utterly terrifying in its iron will and capability.

Cato passively gives nearby allied units any auras or targeted buffs he receives for 2/2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5 + .02*AP seconds, but will not stack with other auras/bonuses.

Targets: aura; allied units
Area: 4.75/5.5/6.25/7/7.75/8.5

Ult: Coup de Grace
Despite bearing many titles and the responsibilities that accompany them, Sicarius's most befitting role is that of Knight Champion of Macragge, where he answers challenges to the chapter as a whole and such is his ability as a duelist that it is almost unheard of for him to be bested.  Decades of training and experience have refined his style to be as sharp as his blade, and when the enemy is ripe for slaughter, he can unleash a finishing blow with his ancestral Talassarian Tempest Blade.

Cato will kill the target if it is below 10/15/20% hp, but will otherwise deal 100/150/200 + 1*PP damage to an enemy hero.

Targets: enemy heroes
Range: melee
Manacost: 150
Cooldown: 100/80/60

Spoiler:

Last edited by ZebioLizard on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:21 am; edited 4 times in total
ZebioLizard
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus Empty Re: [hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus

Post by Glycine Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:26 pm

To sum up:

Faction Passive: And They Shall Know No Fear
Grants 25% reduction from all crowd control abilitie.s.

Individual Passive: Mantle of the Suzerain
Cato has increased resistances and regen passively. Bonuses increase for every attack received and dealt up to a cap and last as long as he is in combat.

Skill 1: The Imperium's Sword
Cato charges at a selected enemy unit (gap closer). He and units around him at the start and end of the charge gain increased MS% and damage. Lost if moving away from an enemy.

Skill 2: Battle-Forged Heroes
Cato summons a drop pod at a target point near him, dealing damage to enemies and displacing all units near that point. A squad of space marines emerges from the pod and is controllable. blahblahstats

Skill 3: Rites of Battle
Cato passively grants a % amount of the buffs he has to allied units around him. Can be toggled to grant units the full buff at the cost of mana/second.

Ult: Talassarian Tempest Blade
Cato makes an exquisite strike against an enemy hero. If the target is below a certain amount of health, will instakill the target. However, he loses a large amount of attack speed for a duration after.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

[hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus Empty Re: [hero][SCII][space marines] Cato Sicarus

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:18 pm

why does he need to lose ias after the ult? XD

call it:
deals 200/400/600 damage to the target. if its under X or x% hp, it dies.

thats fine

also: did we want the summons to be controllable? i was under the impression that they weren't

also, should the furious charge buff be lost upon the first attack? and does it target a unit or a location?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:27 pm

*shrugs* We'll see if he needs additional levers for the ult then, but taking it off will be fine.

Summons don't have to be.

Buff should be lost after first attack, targets a unit.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:10 am

Do we want x health or x% health?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm

I added numbers to this. Look them over before I put them into the game
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:22 am

Has an AoS been dev'd for StarCraft?!
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:42 pm

Oh hai there. What's your skype
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down