A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne I_vote_lcap63%[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne I_vote_lcap38%[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne

2 posters

Go down

[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne Empty [COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne

Post by Grass Hopper Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:20 pm

story:

Even before the Horus Heresy, khârn of the World Eaters Legion was known as a bloodthirsty and unstable warrior. During the Heresy he became a legend, his uncompromising ferocity knew no equal and he was in the forefront of every attack on the Emperor’s Palace. khârn fell atop a mound of his victims in one of the breaches just as Horus was defeated. Unusually the World Eaters were drawn to carry his body away with them although they were sure he was dead. His revival was perceived as the blessing of Khorne for a valued servant. Since this time khârn has cut his way through the bloodiest wars known with no wound to match the one he received on Terra.

STATS:
stregnth: 24 + 2.5
agility: 19 + 2
intelligence: 16 + 1.5

range: melee
movement speed: 305

Mark of Khorne(innate):
Khârn carries the mark of his patron god Khorne, and channeling his gods power through the mark, he can go into a blood frenzy, a murderous rampage of death. Gives Khâarn 10/20/30/40/50/60 % attackspeed and 3/6/9/12/15/18 % movement speed for 10 seconds.

Furious Charge:
Kharn works himself up into a fury, and charges towards the selected target. While charging he cannot be ordered untill he reaches the target, and takes 30% increased damage, but gains 20/30/40/50 % movement speed. Upon striking his target, he deals an extra 50/100/150/200 damage, and get 30/50/70/90 % attackspeed for 5 seconds
Cosmetic: dust attached to his feet, and possibly a red glow on his axe

Gorechild:
As an artifact of a Great Crusade, this massive chain axe is particuarily dangerous. Its teeth were torn from the jaws of mica-dragons, its haft forged from adamantium, while its head is a full three spans across. Kharn gains 10/20/30/40 damage and has a 10/15/20/25% chance to deal 2x his regular damage.
Cosmetic: blood dripping from his axe

Blessing of the Blood God:
Kharn is a favorite of the Blood God Khorne, and has been blessed with unnatural toughness. Kharn gains 10/15/20/25% reduction from all damage sources.
cosmetic: possibly a red glow on the entire model, or a bloodlust target attached to his chest

Blood for the Blood God!:
Kharn is driven by his patron god's lust for blood. Everytime Kharn kills a unit, and when he initiates a furious charge, he gains 5/15/20 damage, 1/1.5/2 armor, and 1/2/3 hp regen. lasts 15 seconds, duration renews with each new stack
Cosmetic: small unit explosive death on kharn whenever it activates

Last edited by Grass Hopper on Sun May 03, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne Empty Re: [COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne

Post by Betrayer_kharn Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:13 pm

good good =] cept its Khrone and Gorechild lol :-P
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne Empty Re: [COMPLETED][HERO] Khârn the Betrayer - Champion of Khorne

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:16 pm

wheres this khrone?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:22 pm

lmao Khorne :-P
not khorn theres an e at the end of it
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:23 pm

oh.. Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:27 pm

haha its all good in the hood :-P i love tht phrase for some reason
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:28 pm

lmao Razz well, fixed up, what do u think of the numbers, the stats... all that stuff Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:35 pm

good but id say lower int even more to 1 and put str to 3 cause again hes not a heavy mana user lol :-P how much u plan on mkaing furious charge cost?
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:36 pm

no idea. but im thinking, the warboss has 2.9 str, the avatar has 3... why does a person have that much Razz i dont wanna make his str too rediculous... and maby... 90/120/150/180? or is that alot?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:38 pm

naw thts pretty good and mainly cause hes a beast haha hes all bout the hp and dmg and lucius will be agi and most of the phoenix lords will be agi,int so its not tht bad to have 1 mroe heavy str :-P
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:39 pm

then theres the eventual carnifex and maby defiler Razz along with ctan and stuff
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:42 pm

no defiler no offense but thts dumb lol do a battle suit or tau commander instaed which would be agi or int and ctan nigthbringer would be str maybe even agideceiver would be int
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:49 pm

k Razz the filer was always just a maby Razz either way there'll be enough big tough str heros. also: lucius is up
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:52 pm

kk ill take a look
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri May 01, 2009 6:17 pm

need an idea, for blood for the blood god, whenever he kills a unit, a dummy unit will cast a roar that gives him the bonuses... so it will be a... 100? level skill that will add 5% dmg per level, .5 regen per level, and .5 armor per level... im thinking of course that at lvl 16, hes gona get 15% dmg per kill... which means he has to kill 7 creeps to get 105% bonus dmg... and that is way to much... so should i just make the max stack increase per lvl? like he gets 5% dmg, .5 armor, and .5 regen per kill, max of 50/75/100 % dmg, 5/7.5/10 armor, and 5/7.5/10 regen...?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Fri May 01, 2009 7:56 pm

yeah i think tht would be the best way to approach it
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri May 01, 2009 11:22 pm

kk
thats how i did it Razz i only need to code the blessing (which is really ez) and charge... (wich wont be Razz) and hes done Very Happy
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Sat May 02, 2009 7:32 am

awesome i cant wait to play him haha =]
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat May 02, 2009 2:13 pm

and hes done! i just need to add descriptions and stuff... now the querstion is do i wait and release a patch so ppl can play him. or finish the other heros first
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 pm

finish the other heroes first get a big batch of em out then we do a while of beta testing to get the balances going then we take a break and work on items
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat May 02, 2009 8:05 pm

how about i finish asurmen Razz cause right now theres a couple things that need to be fixed in the current map... *coughruntherdcough* so i finish those, test 2 heros, then work on the rest...
also, karandras and fuegen need ults, and i have a list of models for asurmen to chose from... check his thread
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Sat May 02, 2009 8:26 pm

aight ill do just tht lol
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down