A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Is this a forum where I can show off? I_vote_lcap63%Is this a forum where I can show off? I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Is this a forum where I can show off? I_vote_lcap38%Is this a forum where I can show off? I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Is this a forum where I can show off? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Is this a forum where I can show off? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Is this a forum where I can show off? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Is this a forum where I can show off? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Is this a forum where I can show off? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Is this a forum where I can show off? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Is this a forum where I can show off? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Is this a forum where I can show off? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Is this a forum where I can show off? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Is this a forum where I can show off? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Is this a forum where I can show off?

5 posters

Go down

Is this a forum where I can show off? Empty Is this a forum where I can show off?

Post by Krath Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Last edited by Krath on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Krath
Krath
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Is this a forum where I can show off? Empty Re: Is this a forum where I can show off?

Post by Glycine Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:33 pm

You may show off, although it really does mean little when you play pubs. Now if you're playing an in-clan game and you rack up that score, come and brag. Don't worry, we'll listen after the thrashing you gave us. Razz

Until then, though, it's nice you went 37 and 3, although you did it on a game of leavers, so it would seem. To put that in perspective, I went 31-3 with Autarch and my team still lost. So what does it all mean? xD
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Is this a forum where I can show off? Empty Re: Is this a forum where I can show off?

Post by Krath Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:57 pm

Yes, there were leavers, but there was also balancing, which seems to not show up in the scoreboard for some reason. Some had left right before we truly won, as many do. Another thing; three of the people in that game were in my clan, if that counts any.

I guess public games aren't the same, I wonder what clan games are like. They must be quite the thrill, leaver-free and all.
Krath
Krath
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:16 am

so, you went 37-3 with the pathfinder with the most imba item in the game?
cool story bro!

Razz
good job tho.
and yeah, clan games >>> pubs. no leavers, and generally much higher skill levels.

im also thinking of a way to fix the score board when swapping happens Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krath Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:11 am

v.v

Pathfinder may be great DPS, but as soon as an agi hero shows up and follows you half across the map(Warden) you're dead. Or any stun, polymorph can own Tau, etc.

And yeah the scoreboard thing would be a needed fix.

I wish more people would play this map so that we could easily have higher skill levels and non-leavers.
Krath
Krath
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:47 am

workin on that XD
altho, the map seems to have already hit its peak popularity and is now declining D:
possibly cause the new version has been in development for so long...

oh, and chance to bash + 85% ias = imba Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krath Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:03 am

Well honestly I think it's coming back up because me and my friends host this like 5 times a day. This is better than DotA, and a lot of people are coming to grasp that, at least the ones that actually join. Slowly but surely, it -is- possible to recreate the popularity of this map.

What was that about the bash thing? =/
Krath
Krath
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:58 pm

oh hurray Very Happy

and i was... explaining? the most imba item in the game part (cyclic Razz)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krath Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Oh, yeah. Love that item. 8D
Krath
Krath
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:02 pm

its also getting changed Razz sorry XD
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krath Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:22 pm

Nerfed? Well, I get it, it's cool. Razz
Krath
Krath
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:40 pm

lol Razz no, changed. its losing the bash, and gainning a crit, as well as losing all bonuses suplied by the hydraulic suit, and no longer requiring the suit Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krath Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:37 am

Oh, okay. I guess that's understandable, it would really balance it out.
Krath
Krath
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:25 am

Indeed man Surprised. Nice to see a new member who has an idea of whats going on during the game, if you want a challenge dont hesitate to play with me ingame Very Happy
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:34 am

Krath wrote:Yes, there were leavers, but there was also balancing, which seems to not show up in the scoreboard for some reason. Some had left right before we truly won, as many do. Another thing; three of the people in that game were in my clan, if that counts any.

I guess public games aren't the same, I wonder what clan games are like. They must be quite the thrill, leaver-free and all.

Yeah... They make me feel a lot less good about myself.

Although they are also a lot of fun, and self-deny-omatic Warphead is even more fun when the guy on the other side can complain about it every game onward XD

Grass Hopper wrote:workin on that XD
altho, the map seems to have already hit its peak popularity and is now declining D:
possibly cause the new version has been in development for so long...

That and the fact that, at least when I'm online, which I'll admit isn't very often, no one on the clan is ever on anymore.

Holy crap that game looked full of feeders. To be fair, it probably ended with the 2-3 fed people fighting each other
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Krath Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:49 pm

13loodRaven wrote:Indeed man Surprised. Nice to see a new member who has an idea of whats going on during the game, if you want a challenge dont hesitate to play with me ingame Very Happy

My screen name's Krath, so just hit me up anytime, I'm online quite often.

Fromundaman wrote:Holy crap that game looked full of feeders. To be fair, it probably ended with the 2-3 fed people fighting each other

Yep, but I still won. :3
Krath
Krath
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Heh... You think bash is great with pathfinder? Try it on Keeper O.o *warptime* two click win D:
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down