A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

For those who want to create heroes. I_vote_lcap63%For those who want to create heroes. I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
For those who want to create heroes. I_vote_lcap38%For those who want to create heroes. I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
For those who want to create heroes. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
For those who want to create heroes. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
For those who want to create heroes. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
For those who want to create heroes. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
For those who want to create heroes. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
For those who want to create heroes. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
For those who want to create heroes. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
For those who want to create heroes. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
For those who want to create heroes. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
For those who want to create heroes. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

For those who want to create heroes.

4 posters

Go down

For those who want to create heroes. Empty For those who want to create heroes.

Post by 13loodRaven Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Dont get peeved if people have already made them!

Hector Rex: (Space Marine Inquisition)

What is known is that the Ordo Malleus Inquisitor Lord Hector Rex, is a giant of a man who took command of the entire 88th Siege Army in the Siege of Vraks. Hector seems to carry a typical Power Sword and Storm Shield. He also wears Terminator Armour (confirmed by the Crux Terminatus on the Rhino).

Urien Rakarth: (Dark Eldar)

Urien Rakarth is the much feared master of the Haemonculi sect. Through the many centuries of his existence, he has developed a uniquely expansive knowledge of pain and torture. Through his experiments, he has destroyed his own sanity, and wanders the macabre catacombs that make up his laboratory aimlessly, gibbering crazily to himself as he performs pointless "experiments" on his unfortunate test subjects.

Uses a developed technique for creating Grotesques, through which only the most physically and mentally capable subjects can survive. This leaves Urien with a Grotesque that can truly be said to be the pinnacle of their kind, which he likes to refer to as his Uber Grotesque. They somehow retain more of their consciousness than most, leaving them more capable in battle, and yet they are even more formidable than normal Grotesques, occasionally shrugging off wounds that would outright destroy their weaker siblings.

Urien, due to his superior craftsmanship and encyclopedic knowledge of pain and death, is capable of both creating and utilizing the full array of Haemonculus Weaponry to an extreme level of proficiency. He brings all of his devices that he can manage to a battle, and displays a level of precision with his strikes that is unmatched by all other Haemonculi, thus cementing his title as Master Haemonculus.

*The Destructor, can spray a wide stream of an incredibly corrosive organo-acidic compound when fired. This toxin can eat through any known armor, burn flesh, and once inside the target's system can cause, blood vessel explosion or implosion, pharyngeal contraction, extensive haemolysis, skeletal disintegration, sclerotic corrosion, intercostal spasms, hyper-reacted thermoreceptors and chemoreceptors, Eustachian damage, retinal scarring, cardiac and respiratory atrophy and aqueous humor deprivation. - I dont know what most of that meant, I got it directly from the codex.*

*A Scissorhand, (See Kruellagh the Vile.)*

*The Stinger, this weapon resembles a smaller, more rounded Splinter Pistol, although the similarities end there. The Stinger, instead, fires small hypodermic needles at the target, the cavity of which contain an incredibly exotic bacteria. This bacteria, once introduced to the target's bloodstream, multiplies quickly, and shortly afterwards causes the victim to literally explode, sending fragments of bone and armor flying in all directions. In the event that the victim's comrades are close enough or unlucky enough to have one of these fragments lodged in their bodies, the bacteria will travel from the lodged debris into the comrade's bloodstream, multiplying and ultimately causing them to explode, causing great havoc on the battlefield, this weapon truly is a one shot win.*

Asdrubael Vect: (Dark Eldar)

Asdrubael Vect is the leader of the Kabal of the Black Heart, the most powerful Dark Eldar Kabal in existence, thus he is therefore de-facto ruler of the city of Commorragh and the rest of the Dark Eldar race as a whole.
Vect claims to have witnessed the Fall of the Eldar personally, if this is true he is quite possibly one of the oldest living (mortal) beings in the Galaxy at well over 10,000 years of age. As a consequence of this, surviving for that length of time as the ruler of Commorragh would also make him one of the deadliest individuals in the galaxy too...

Uses the Dais of Destruction, a modified ravager that has a powerfull energy shield to protect the riders from all attacks, and the Dais has two disintegrators and a Dark Lance. In addition, Asdrubael and his two bodyguards are armed with Splinter Pistols. However, Asdrubael and his bodyguard are armed with power weapons, no armour can withstand the wounds inflicted by them in close combat. Note that because Asdrubael and the Dais are treated as a vehicle they will never fall back, even if defeated in close combat.

Ezekyle Abaddon: (Chaos)

Ezekyle Abaddon, more commonly known as Abaddon the Despoiler, is the Warmaster of Chaos, former First Captain and now absolute leader of the Black Legion, and rumoured to be the clone-progeny of Warmaster Horus. He is the most powerful Warmaster of all, successor to Horus, and blessed by the Chaos Gods.

Uses Drach'nyen, a daemon sword, the Talon of Horus, and is lavishly blessed by the chaos gods, making him nigh on unkillable.

The Changeling (Chaos)

The Changeling is a horror Daemon of Tzeentch who has the ability to assume the shape of any creature to use for trickery, to sow mistrust and confusion, and while not in battle to play potentially fatal practical jokes on the unwary.

The Changeling has altered so many times that even he has forgotten his original appearance. Only the God Tzeentch remembers it, and keeps it secret as a means of controlling the Changeling.

Skarbrand (Chaos)

Skarbrand was one of the greatest champions of the Blood God. He has slain untold millions, left entire worlds ravaged in his wake, and even ravaged the realms of the other Chaos Gods. However, it is also this unswayable dedication to destruction that proved to be Skarbrand's undoing.

Tzeentch, having taken note of the prowess of Khorne's favoured slaughterer, fueled Skarbrand's rage even more with his whispers. With constant taunting, Tzeentch goaded Skarbrand into ever greater acts of destruction, until his rage grew so great that Skarbrand took up his great axe against Khorne himself, when his attention was elsewhere. Although powerful enough to fell worlds and those in it, Skarbrand had only succeeded in opening up a chink in the armour of the Blood God. Enraged, Khorne snatched up Skarbrand in his clawed grip, and choked him until all vestiges of personality and thought had left the Bloodthirster, leaving only his rage behind. Khorne dragged Skarbrand to the pinnacle of the Brass Citadel and held him aloft for all to see. Then Khorne hurled Skarbrand across the Warp, where he flew for eight days and nights, leaving a blazing trail of destruction across the realms of the Gods. Skarbrand's landing carved out a massive canyon, and tore his wings to shreds.

Ironically, however, Skarbrand served Khorne in tortured banishment better than he ever could. He had become an incarnation of mindless wrath, unbound by any loyalty or logic, indiscriminately spilling oceans of blood in the name of Khorne.

Ortan Cassius (Space Marines, Ultramarines)

Ortan Cassius is a Chaplain of the Ultramarines and a special character in Warhammer 40,000.

At almost four hundred years old he is one of the oldest, non-interred members of the chapter and has perfected his oratory skills to allow the Ultramarines to be carried across hundreds of worlds by his command alone. He fought by the side of Marneus Calgar, commander of the chapter, during the conflict with Hive Fleet Behemoth. After the Tyranid invasion of Macragge, Cassius withdrew the Banner of Macragge and only allowed it back onto the field after the Ultramarines had been fully restored to their former numbers.

Cassius is armed with the standard weaponry of a Chaplain, a Bolt Pistol and Crozius Arcanum and Rosarius, but also with Frag Grenades, Terminator Honours and Bionics. His oratory skills are such that he can inspire Ultramarines to greater feats of heroism than many others can, though he is also wise enough to know when his men would benefit more from regrouping. Despite his increasing age, he remains a ferocious warrior and is in particular a master of combat against Tyranids due to his extensive combat experience of fighting against them.
-Note I'm not sure whether this dude is already in the game, if so notify me so I can delete this info, or make a new Cassius and suggest his skills to be replaced or spliced-

Last edited by 13loodRaven on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:30 am; edited 3 times in total
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

For those who want to create heroes. Empty Re: For those who want to create heroes.

Post by Fromundaman Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:48 pm

We actually already have 2 Urien Rakath's I believe, and 1 Abaddon if I remember correctly.

That being said, these are some cool heroes.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

For those who want to create heroes. Empty Re: For those who want to create heroes.

Post by 13loodRaven Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:17 am

Insofar those have been insufficient and abandoned Very Happy
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:56 am

abaddon is not made.

and a rakarth is in development isnt it?
edit: there we go: from's rakath
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Yeah... My Rakath is done, just nowhere near getting implemented since there are better heroes out there.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:49 pm

Ill extend this list, not only with more heroes but usable equipment for the hero to make peoples lifes easier. Note, with Abbadon, should he be a hero in this? I mean being the warmaster of chaos and Horus' sucsessor and all that, hes basically the emperor for chaos...
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:04 pm

Abbadon is a bit too strong, although since we do put greater daemons, I don't see why not. Just tone him down a bit.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:23 am

I still wince at the thought, but greater daemons are killable... Abbadon im not so sure, could give it a go though, but have someone like St. Helen on the other team.
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down