A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap63%[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap38%[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp.

+5
DarkWanderer
Type-4-Doragon
Fromundaman
Grass Hopper
13loodRaven
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp.

Post by DeusMechanicus Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Nope, Eliphas returns in DoW2, then fails, and is tortured by Abaddon for his failure.

Which is easily explained because souls are used as currency in the Warp, that daemon probably exchanged Eliphas' soul with Abaddon for some service or just wanted to be rid of it.

Anyway, Ss'll Sh'Karr was consumed by Torvendis (a sentient Eldar Maiden World) when it awoke inside the Maelstrom. It's ... no longer a planet, it destroyed itself to spite Chaos.

There're plenty of canon daemons / corrupted to choose from, no real reason to make our own.
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

[Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Incomplete] The Devourer, Flame of the Warp.

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:22 pm

you need to either increase the max points, or decrease the point gain per attack/spell (to something like 1 per 5 attacks)
at level 1, in 4 attacks, he gets max. Way to easy.
also, there are too many effects on the innate (namely the random orb effect)

The numbers on his skills seem to be *very* high (well, the nuke only gets a touch high at max points)
but just sample numbers:
nuke - 448 damage and 3.6s stun.
passive - 96 damage and 51 damage reduction
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:42 am

Well tbh, the nuke itself emptys the point gauge. (Maybe I wasn't clear on that) I'll go through the numbers again. Also dues, think of this hero as a Possessed Chaos Champion. The type that breathes daemon fire and whatnot. There isn't much mentionable possessed, not to my knowledge anyway.
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:49 am

oh, also, lower the point gain on the 'link' spell
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:50 am

All done, and be aware that his primary nuke deals 488 damage, and a stun of 3.6 seconds only if both skill one and his innate is maxed out. That goes with most of the other spells, and these numbers disinclude the armour reduction of the target hero.
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3