A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Great game, can't get anyone to play! I_vote_lcap63%Great game, can't get anyone to play! I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Great game, can't get anyone to play! I_vote_lcap38%Great game, can't get anyone to play! I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Great game, can't get anyone to play! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Great game, can't get anyone to play! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Great game, can't get anyone to play! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Great game, can't get anyone to play! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Great game, can't get anyone to play! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Great game, can't get anyone to play! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Great game, can't get anyone to play! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Great game, can't get anyone to play! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Great game, can't get anyone to play! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Great game, can't get anyone to play! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Great game, can't get anyone to play!

5 posters

Go down

Great game, can't get anyone to play! Empty Great game, can't get anyone to play!

Post by Cincygiant Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:05 am

Hey everyone, love the map.

I have trouble finding games for this though. Anyone have a bot running normally? Or just want to find a time to get together? I can never get a full house going with the time the map takes to DL, people just end up leaving.

B.net (East): Cincygiant
Xfire: Cincygiant14
AIM: Cincygiant14

Cincygiant
Scout Initiate
Scout Initiate

Back to top Go down

Great game, can't get anyone to play! Empty Re: Great game, can't get anyone to play!

Post by Glycine Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:41 am

We do have a bot for this. If you come to channel clan w40k, that's where the bot resides. Usually one of us can find a game that's up for you or tell you how to find one.

Welcome, though. ^^
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Great game, can't get anyone to play! Empty Re: Great game, can't get anyone to play!

Post by Cincygiant Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:54 am

Thanks for the reply and welcome. When I try to join that channel it says it is restricted.

Cincygiant
Scout Initiate
Scout Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:13 am

Oh. Gimme a sec. That's because no one is on in the clan channel. Would you be interested in becoming a clan member, although it's perfectly fine if you have other arrangements?

I'll be in the channel in a few minutes, although I'm doing work now.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:52 am

Hmmm... can't invite you today, but send either myself or Gly a message (I think we're the 2 shamans online the most. Though you could try Dynasty. too, I think he may have just been made a shaman?) and we'll try to get you an invite.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:33 pm

dynasty isnt a shammy Razz but he might be. ill see XD

and yteah, me, from, and gly are on most... get online sometime today when there are people on, and the channel will be open...

also... remind me to make the channel public XD
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:21 pm

ooh what is that grass? shammy spot maybe. Like a Star @ heavenRazz

and i have lately been hosting the game more to get more people to play.
but I think we need more people to host and people to spread the name while hosting.
Dynasty
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:22 pm

also the forums Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cincygiant Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Gly got a hold of me today. Thanks, see you guys around.

Cincygiant
Scout Initiate
Scout Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:26 am

Ah, the red name made me think he might have been. My bad.

Sounds good. Hope to see you online sometime Cincy!
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down