A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

A really big list of potential items. I_vote_lcap63%A really big list of potential items. I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
A really big list of potential items. I_vote_lcap38%A really big list of potential items. I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
A really big list of potential items. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
A really big list of potential items. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
A really big list of potential items. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
A really big list of potential items. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
A really big list of potential items. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
A really big list of potential items. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
A really big list of potential items. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
A really big list of potential items. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
A really big list of potential items. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
A really big list of potential items. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

A really big list of potential items.

5 posters

Go down

A really big list of potential items. Empty A really big list of potential items.

Post by Glycine Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:47 pm

In progress.

Weapons ArmorsAccessories
ChaosBlastmaster, Doom Siren, Sonic Blaster, Blood Feeder, Plague Bringer, Bliss Giver, Drach'nyen, Bedlam Staff, Rod of Torment, Black Staff of Ahriman,etc Chirurgeon Mark of Chaos Ascendant
Dark Eldar Dark Lance, the Destructor, Stinger, Punisher Tormentor Helm
Eldar
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

A really big list of potential items. Empty Re: A really big list of potential items.

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:26 pm

names are good and all >.> but we need stats and ideas Razz

also, as a general rule, i want to avoid named weaponry, or equipment that is very specific to a certain character (ie => staff of ulthamar, or black staf of ahriman, or the decapitator, or drach'nyen)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A really big list of potential items. Empty Re: A really big list of potential items.

Post by GhostIV Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:51 pm

ooh, there are some good ideas here, but I'm gonna go make my own big list.
GhostIV
GhostIV
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:14 pm

This is just a list of ideas. Stats and names will come, but not for a long time. Not until thanksgiving at least.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by billiam Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:25 am

So i will add an idea here but i dont want to do stats since the new changes made. I have not played it yet. I want to but i do not have a solid Internet accesses

Tormentor Helm
auto attacks a target within 600 aoe every 7sec. (something like the blast staff in castle fight)

billiam
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:14 am

for item stats, the beta item changes arent final, so just assum they arent happening... and put stats as usual
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChangerOfWays Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:14 am

How about The Helm of Lorgar. Idk what would make it, but it would add a minor stat boost, and grant true sight.
ChangerOfWays
ChangerOfWays
Veteran Seargent

http://williamc561993@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down