A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Slimming down the armor and weapon list. I_vote_lcap63%Slimming down the armor and weapon list. I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Slimming down the armor and weapon list. I_vote_lcap38%Slimming down the armor and weapon list. I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Slimming down the armor and weapon list. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Slimming down the armor and weapon list. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Slimming down the armor and weapon list. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Slimming down the armor and weapon list. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Slimming down the armor and weapon list. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Slimming down the armor and weapon list. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Slimming down the armor and weapon list. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Slimming down the armor and weapon list. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Slimming down the armor and weapon list. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Slimming down the armor and weapon list. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Slimming down the armor and weapon list.

4 posters

Go down

Slimming down the armor and weapon list. Empty Slimming down the armor and weapon list.

Post by Glycine Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:44 pm

I know we discussed this earlier, but I'll elaborate for the rest of the board.

For the armors, we thought about making base armors: Ceramite, Wraithbone, and perhaps Flak Armor. Each would give a straight armor bonus.
Then we would shrink down the number of armors in the shop from a 3-set to a 2-set, because we really don't need an additional one for each if you consider the bonuses. That would allow us to put more sets and unique pieces of armor in.

As for weapons, we should expand the basic weapon recipe shop to two taverns worth, so we can incorporate as many factions as possible while keeping the advanced recipe shop as one tavern.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Slimming down the armor and weapon list. Empty Re: Slimming down the armor and weapon list.

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:10 pm

adamanitum-wraithbone-(what other race uses an exotic armor base? cause flak doesnt seem suting really... what could that upgrade into? altho i suppose it could start an orkish line of armor or something...)
and agreed on the basic weaponr ecipe... but we need more accessories!
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Slimming down the armor and weapon list. Empty Re: Slimming down the armor and weapon list.

Post by Glycine Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:16 pm

I thought about tau, but it's hard to give it a single word name xD So advanced ><

Why don't we hold an accessory contest, then? With some sort of prize for whomever comes up with the most and best accessories?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:03 pm

well, how much armor can u come up with for a tau line? Razz and couldnt they build off flak?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Hence, Flak Razz

Loooook at the more important question, though. Razz
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:08 pm

yeah, sometimes the good ideas dont seem so great at first Razz

and well... i dunno XD if we can get people to actually come up with accessories Razz then sure
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChangerOfWays Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:00 pm

you could have tau armor come from flak, and targeting arrays (or something along those lines) and have tau armor give a small trueshot like aura.
ChangerOfWays
ChangerOfWays
Veteran Seargent

http://williamc561993@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:18 pm

Hmmm, the Tau... One thing I think you all have forgotten is that they have battlesuits! But sometimes they are classed as a completely different unit not just a firewarrior in a suit... Meh i'll have to look at some upgrades in DoW to check the taus armour type... Its light and doesnt take that much damage thats for sure, but it makes the wearer hit hard.
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Shas-nan, Fire-sword.
Elan-ka, Strong-blow.
Or’es-kyse, Powerful-belt.
Mont’yr-Mal’caor, Blooded Spider.

Just some word combinations that could be used for some Tau bits.
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down