A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

undying - [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%undying - [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
undying - [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%undying - [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
undying - [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
undying - [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
undying - [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
undying - [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
undying - [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
undying - [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
undying - [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
undying - [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
undying - [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
undying - [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

undying - [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit - Page 2 Empty Re: [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit

Post by Betrayer_kharn Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:46 pm

either way its using the parados of duality to make a "copy" of himself and im pretty sure if u were one of his troops ud know which is the copy and which is the fake which is why i think it shouldnt have price of failure but jsut me
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

undying - [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit - Page 2 Empty Re: [HERO] Aun'va- Master Of The Undying Spirit

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:52 pm

well, in whats-his-name's piece of fluff that i cant remeber who posted it now, the etheral was 'in two places at once' and everyone thought it was real.
the momentary thought that the etheral *might* have died is enough to block out the fact that he hasnt really, just a copy did. but the tau dont know that.
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:58 pm

yeah but if you read it it said it "seemed" he was in two places or not fluff foesnt establish if it was actually him in 2 places or if it was another ethereal and if it was another ethereal of course you'd be liek damne a REAL ethereal died. also thts referring to two totally different places im pretty sure itsn ot talking bout the same ethereal in the same battle
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:53 pm

I posted it, and it says that there were 2 identical ethereals (the 1st one or two in fact, since it doesn't say, probably for people to wonder.) conducting peace talks with both warring factions, and managed to unite them both for the Greater Good.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:21 pm

put up my proposed build, comments plox Very Happy
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:55 am

Personally, I think the IAS/MS bonus, as well as the damage buff, when he dies should increase with each level to a max of what you have there.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 am

that works too
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:24 pm

updated with scaling values for the on death effects of presence, if no one has any further comments ill move it to complete
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:03 am

Sounds good. By the way, are the honor guard getting passive abilities after all?
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:53 am

hmmm. i dont know... lets talk about that XD

currently aun'va has:
passive regen/ias aura
active summon
target aoe damage/stun
single target disable (its not really a conversion cause u dont get controll)
utility spell

in the way of being a *support* hero, hes got some pertty good buffs and offensive spells... do u really think his summons need a pasive slow/bash/armor reduction etc?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:35 pm

i think it would add to them extremely necessary no useful and making hte hero more exciting yes
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:12 pm

lmao, it took me 5 mins to read that sentence... XD but ok maby Razz if it makes him op ill take it out... now what skills should they have?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:37 pm

didnt we already suggest this somewhere lol
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:42 pm

yeah, but i just listed a list of available basic effects Razz

bash, slow, armor reduction, ias reduction, damage reduction etc
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:58 pm

haha and for the honor guard maybe 8/10/12/15% to slow for 14/16/18/20% (theyd each have 15% to slow so its almost 1/3 to slow at max lvl if u think thts to much then lower it)
see i told you i arldy said something lol Razz
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:07 pm

We use slow so much as a debuff. Aren't there any other interesting debuffs out there?

Where's the list of buffs/debuffs that we should have when making up skills? Razz
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:21 pm

a bug one lol and i was jsut showing i propsed somthing u dont liek it propse something else haha Razz but if you look earlier he lsits them all
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:30 pm

I do like slow, but I want to see other effects.

And this: bash, slow, armor reduction, ias reduction, damage reduction ETC, is not a list of all effects. XD
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:16 pm

yes but it lists a general gist of what's possible and from that you can develop more refined debuffs that you see as effective or fitting =]
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:26 pm

and cause i cant remeber all the possible debuffs Razz

dont forget silence and blind XD
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:31 pm

Blind would be really cool as a debuff, as we don't have a blinder yet. His honor guard could be pinpoint shooters and could have a % chance to blind.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Necron Lord blinds Razz
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:45 pm

i meant chance to miss kinda blind Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:53 am

Oh... okay. So the curse effect?
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:54 am

yeah, thats what i meant by blind. i literal blind is gimpy to work with, and not erally feasable to do.
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next