A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive I_vote_lcap63%[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive I_vote_lcap38%[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive

3 posters

Go down

[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive Empty [COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive

Post by Grass Hopper Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Story
When the Destroyer Plague came and the Death Guard for all their resilience were struck down Typhon received his reward from his true master, Nurgle, Lord of Decay. As the last member of the Death Guard fell, Typhon absorbed the full power of this most terrible plague. His body became a vessel for the ultimate corruption; his armour became a hive of pestilence. He was Typhon no longer, now he was Typhus Herald of Nurgle and the host of the Destroyer Hive.

STATS:
stregnth: 25 + 2.7
agility: 13 + 1.4
intelligence: 15 + 1.6

range: melee
movement speed: 295

winds of chaos(innate):
Typhus was granted the power to summon chaotic winds of fire and decay, to damage and destroy his enemies. Deals 40/80/120/160/200/240 damage in a cone

Feel No Pain:
Typhus' body is partially decayed by rot, causing him to be able to shrug of blows that would otherwise incapacitate him. Reduces damage by 17/34/51/68

Manreaper:
Typhus' Massive scyth is famed for the number of lives it has claimed. Gives 10/20/30/40 bonus damage and causes 15/25/35/45 % of typhus' damage to cleave through to nearby targets.

Nurgle's Rot:
Typhus is surounded by the Rot of Nurgle, causing nearby enemies to weeken and lose strength. Every second under the aura, enemies lose an aditional 1/2/3/4 % of their movement speed, .5/1/1.5/2 armor, and 1/2/3/4 damage. effects last 4 seconds after leaving the aura
Cosmetic: Desiese cloud attached to his chest

Destroyer Hive:
Typhus brings with him Nurgle's Destroyer hive, tiny pests of deseise and pestilence. Summons 10/20/30 Destroyers that drain the lifeforce of nearby enemies, doing 50/100/150 damage, and returning this lifeforce to typhus. lasts 45 seconds.

Last edited by Grass Hopper on Thu May 14, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive Empty Re: [COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive

Post by Betrayer_kharn Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:15 pm

yummy =] sooner u make em sooner we can test em haha
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

[COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive Empty Re: [COMPLTED][HERO] Typhus - Host of the Destroyer Hive

Post by Betrayer_kharn Tue May 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Tue May 05, 2009 1:27 pm

Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Tue May 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue May 05, 2009 6:09 pm

im not sold about the model for typhus, mostly cause thers no scyth, and no place to add one

first one looks more like a model for abbadon Razz
the second one is ok... but i dont like the shield

and i planned on using that tau model Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue May 05, 2009 6:10 pm

and how about this model for typhus, its a bit less marine like... but mroe skull-y and scyth-y Razz
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/6/models_5559_screenshot.jpg
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Tue May 05, 2009 7:46 pm

ehh maybe haha remember typhus is in termi armor so hes a big fellow X-P
but tht might owrk if u increase size and tint green and anyway you could jsut duplicate axe and replace shield with tht or jsut remove shield haha
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue May 05, 2009 7:55 pm

i cant get rid of the shield Razz
and ya ill make him bigg, and a motly black model is ezily tinted green
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Wed May 06, 2009 5:03 pm

awesome sounds good =] cant wait lol
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed May 06, 2009 5:04 pm

also, new version is finished, uploaded, and playable Very Happy

and check out my ideas for the tau commando and tel me what u think
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Wed May 06, 2009 5:17 pm

where is it uploaded lol and if itll be done sonn ill jstu wait till u put fuegans model on and get typhus in there then we can paly tht version
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Epyon. Sun May 10, 2009 12:38 am

Sounds Awesome. Good to see a tyranid hero
Epyon.
Epyon.
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sun May 10, 2009 12:54 am

but little do you realise... hes actualy chaos!! >.>
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Epyon. Sun May 10, 2009 12:57 am

Its like a tyranid.. i feel -.-... ill be looking for some models or something...coulda sworn he was tyranid lol
Epyon.
Epyon.
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down