A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity I_vote_lcap63%[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity I_vote_lcap38%[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity

4 posters

Go down

[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity Empty [HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity

Post by Grass Hopper Tue May 26, 2009 10:31 am

Story:
When war calls, a Chaplain fights where the conflict is fiercest, leading from the front and rejoicing in the slaughter of the enemy as one doing righteous work. He chants the liturgies of battle with every breath, punctuating his praise with strikes from his Crozius Arcanum - the eagle-headed staff that is both badge of office and chosen weapon of war. By his example and his piety, the Chaplain exhorts his Brother-Marines to the pinnacle of dedication, so that they might conquer with valour that which would resist all else.

Stats:
strength: 22 + 2.3
agility: 23 + 2.3
intelligence: 17 + 1.8

range: melee
movespeed: 300

Crozius Arcanum(innate):
The Chaplains symbol of office and prefered weapon in combat. It grands the Chaplain 8/16/24/32/40/48 bonus damage.

Rosarius(innate):
PRotective amulets worn by chaplains that can absorb heavy damage. Has a 10/20/30/40/50/60% chance to will block most effects of a spell. 30/28/26/24/22/20 second cd.

Litanies of Hate:
The chaplain is constantly preaching the Emperor's will on the battlefield, inspiring units to fight harder for His glory. Gives units a buff that gives 20/40/60/80 attackspeed and 10/15/20/25% movement speed that expires 6 seconds after they attack.

Honor of the Chapter:
A Chaplain utterly embodies the honor of his Chapter, and will gladly put himself in harms way to exemplify the courage and bravery of the Emperor. when active, the chaplain takes 1% of his max hp per attack he makes, and deals 1/2/3/4x the damage taken to enemies slows enemies in a % equal to the life lost.

Death Before Dishonor
The Chaplain fights for the honor and glory of the Emperor and will never back down. Gives 4/6/8/10 % damage, 5/7/9/11 % attackspeed per 10% missing hp.

Word of the Emperor
A living embodiment of the Emperor's will, the Chaplain knows that no harm shall come to him as long as he has faith. Causes (the chaplain, or surrounding units) to take 50/60/70% reduced damage from all sources, and stops them from dying (left with 1 hp). they will be dealt the reduced damage after the duration. lasts (6/8/10?) seconds

Last edited by Grass Hopper on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 7 times in total
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity Empty Re: [HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity

Post by Phyrak Wed May 27, 2009 5:42 am

This sounds like it could be he Emporer's Champion

Phyrak
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

[HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity Empty Re: [HERO] Chaplain Ortan Casius - Master Of Sanctity

Post by Grass Hopper Wed May 27, 2009 4:47 pm

actaully... 3/5 skills are direct from the chaplain in codex marines Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elttatg Wed May 27, 2009 9:41 pm

A couple of suggestions:
-Looking at the codex i would suggest that the first ability be called "Liturgies of Battle"
-As the actual character Cassius has Feel No Pain i would suggest making that the innate (crosius is a bit bland imo anyway but you could also make innate based of Rosarius which i think would be more flavourful)
-For Death Before Dishonor I would suggest removing movement speed bonus (it actually feels like an incentive to flee) and increase damage or attack speed boost to compensate
-Based off of the high toughness of the character cassius and the average initiative i would suggest changing Base to strength, switching the intial strength and agi values, and giving 2.5 str gain and 2.2 agi gain

-Absolutely no suggestions for the missing skill short of a very bland devotion aura

elttatg
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed May 27, 2009 9:44 pm

umm... 2 heroes already have feel no pain Razz but i agree, crozius is lame...
i like the sounds of litanies of hate Razz its the skill he had in v4... its the same thing Razz
good point for death...
and ill prolly switch the str/agi values..

and for honor of the chapter... i was thinking of a skill that heals a % of missing hp...
so if ur missing 600 hp... itll heal... like 2% of that.... (only to fit the skillset... that doesnt sound very fearless to me)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elttatg Wed May 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Perhaps you could give him Inferius as his innate and make it give him splash damage (as it is a flamer) as well as normal damage.

Perhaps honor of the chapter could be an aura. When a hero within a certain range of the chaplain gets below 50% (including the chaplain) then give bonus attackspeed and damage (or perhaps armour) to all units in aura range. The only issue is that overlap between this and death before dishonor

elttatg
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed May 27, 2009 10:04 pm

i dont see how giving him straight cleave is any diff than straight dmg Razz
i cant think of anything other tahn evaision for rosarius...

ya, that doesnt fit... Razz but the heal fits the skillset... but i wanna think of something else... maby...

so lets look at this...
(innate)
active ms+atkspeed
(blank)
passive bonus when hes week
active damage reduction and cant die

what is he missing?
what could complete his skillset
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elttatg Wed May 27, 2009 10:11 pm

I would almost suggest a taunt type skill, this would help with spell 3 and ult

elttatg
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed May 27, 2009 10:12 pm

ya, or some sort of skill that damages him... that could be his innate... im liking the idea of a heal so he doesnt die retardedly ez... but then he becomes a melee huscar XD
EDIT: which is actually where i got the inspiration from but w.e
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elttatg Wed May 27, 2009 10:14 pm

If it isn't too centaur i would suggest a double edge type spell to finish him. Or perhaps a skill thats boosts him in return at the cost of hp drain or increase vulnerability to damage

elttatg
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed May 27, 2009 10:18 pm

honor of the chapter - the chaplain is not afraid to suffer injury as long as it brings honor and glory to the Emperor's name? while active, the chaplain (takes % extra dmg -or- loses life per second -or- loses life per attack) and deals (% of that life list -or- bonus dmg)

how about that?

EDIT: realised that it didnt give any bonuses... added that XD
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elttatg Thu May 28, 2009 5:57 am

I like the loses life per attack because i havent seen it before and the other two are pretty common. Perhaps it could deal x damage to him and 2x damage to the enemy being attacked

elttatg
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu May 28, 2009 10:04 am

whenever the chaplain attacks, he takes 1% of his(current) life as damage, and deals 1/2/3/4 x that damage to his target
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elttatg Thu May 28, 2009 2:45 pm

I would suggest making it activatable, otherwise creeping would be a real pain.

elttatg
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu May 28, 2009 4:40 pm

ya, its toggleable Razz

and im thinking... for rosarius as an innate... give a %chance to block a spell...
like 10/20/30/40/50/60 %
with a 20/18/16/14/12/10 second cd
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:46 pm

new skill.
Chaplain utterly embodies the honor of his Chapter, and will gladly put himself in harms way to exemplify the courage and bravery of the Emperor. when active, the chaplain takes 1% of his max hp per attack he makes, and slows enemies in a % equal to the life lost.
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:50 pm

kk so wht u want me to help you work on?
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:51 pm

i realised that i figured out the skill... it was gona be honor of the chapter... but i got it XD

also i moved ur threads to suggestions
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:52 pm

okie dokie artichokie lol =] and like i said now ill work on prolly like another tau then a daemon hunter then a deat wwatch for the tavern of order liek i told you wanna try to get 7 heroes in each current tavern
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:53 pm

well, currently, imperium heros go in... the imperium tavern Razz which is where most of those new suggs go btw Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:56 pm

well i figured u could put witch and daemon in order because witch and daemon will attack another sm chapter if they beleive they're heretic/possessed so i would rly count them as all in sm or imperium
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:02 pm

point taken Razz ill move the grey knight in this upcomming version
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:05 pm

haha okie dokie :-P
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down