A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor - Page 2 Empty Re: Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor

Post by Mortis Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:14 am

Its not suppsoed to be distance. Its a very carefuly made soft disable. It basicly means Quixos, with his buffs, can hit, and then push them back enough to charge in and hit them again, not letting them get a melee hit in against him edgewise.
Mortis
Mortis
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor - Page 2 Empty Re: Quixos, Archtraitor, Radical Inquisitor

Post by Glycine Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:22 am

Uhm. You do realize melee range is 100-200 range for some heroes. So if you don't want them to hit you, you'd better knockback far enough.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortis Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Really? Well then thats a simple number's fix. It needs to knock them back a hair over the normal Melee attack range. So would about 200 be right? or what?
Mortis
Mortis
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortis Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Ok, Changed the knock back. Anything else?
Mortis
Mortis
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortis Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:30 am

Ok... Some ideas... I figured this one was unique

Ultimate:
Summon Daemonhost:
Requires the sacrifice of a nearby unit:
Creates a incredibly powerful demon that chases down enemy heros for a period of 10/20/30 Seconds. Does 50/75/100 Chaos damage per strike, with a slow aura, say 10%, and a lesser critical strike 20% chance for a x2. He ignores pathing, and has a decently fast move speed, so that he can run down heros that dont have some extra speed.

Now, if he targets the sacrifice cost on himself or on an allied hero, that hero is instantly killed, and the Daemonhost gains x2 attack speed, a 20% chance for a x3 crit, a 30% slow aura, and an extra 500 Hp.
Mortis
Mortis
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairemont Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:08 pm

lol? Self or allied sacrifice? Allied sacrifice is an outright no-no. Seriously? That'd just be a bitch.
Fairemont
Fairemont
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:11 am

Yeah, I told him about that. xD While a good idea to summon an Daemonhost, I still feel that another spell would synergize better.

Also, please fix the innate. It's not exactly right to grant him a 225% spell damage boost if he can get those stacks up there. You need to put numbers in for some of your places, like what value of damage per second does he take? Why does he get to throw up 6 stacks per cast? It's not terribly hard to maintain the stacks, with his abundance of mana.

225% attack speed and 45% movement speed are just as rigged as above, lower the top end limit. There has to be a very, very harsh countercost if you want to give him those values.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortis Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:33 am

Allright, working on some numbers now, hold on.
Mortis
Mortis
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortis Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:40 am

Current:
The raw warp power flowing through the Inquistor passively grants him additional damage to all of his spells, Them doing an extra 5% of their damage Per Stack. In addition each stack of the ability grants him a temporary 1% Movement bonus, and a 5% Attack Speed bonus, Which stacks up to 20/25/30/35/40/45 Times. All stacks Fade in 10 Seconds, but refreshing on each spell cast. Quixos takes a damage per second per stack on him, stacks going on at a rate of 1/2/3/4/5/6 Per Cast.

Allright, here is my proposed remake on the innate:

Drawing on the warp energies tainting his body, the inquisitor uses the flowing essence caused by the rends his blade causes in another's body to replenish his tainted flesh. Each strike heals 2% of his Max Hp and 2% of his Max Mana. Each spell cast around him quickens the speed of his strikes, providing 1% attack speed that stacks up to 20/25/30/35/40/45 Times, with each stack leaving 5 seconds after received.
Mortis
Mortis
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2