A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns - Page 2 Empty Re: [hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns

Post by Betrayer_kharn Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:16 pm

lmao ugh u didnt read wht i said at all
1.) yes master of sorcery increases damage but not in a major sense over the course of the game yes its big but as for spur of the moment not really thts why isaid move the mana reduction to there

2.) that being said with tht change i propose a spur of the moment damage increas to spells along with the already proposed refresh cds

cause as is yes he gets a small increas in damage from master but ahriman is a beast when he comes to the wapr i really think no other human has as much understanding of him of the warp so with that in mind i feel a sudden "increase in power" reflects that well cause hes using the "potent focus of psychic ebergy" to potently increase him (e.g. damage buff)

thats jsut wht i see lol Razz and remember im the guy with the chaos fluff knowledge lol Razz (sould drinkers, proposed chaos champions, etc.) so i just like to see what i play portrayed more realistically fluff wise =]
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

[hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns - Page 2 Empty Re: [hero] ahriman - exile of the thousand suns

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:29 pm

oh u meant as like an active skill?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:19 am

yes lol activate and it refreshes cd then makes spell do idk % bonus damage or maybe jsut a flat out unit of bonus damage like 25/50/75/100/125 bonus damage or 10/20/30/40/50% more damage idk something liek that then mastery would do the reductions in cost and int gain
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:34 am

what u say makes sense Razz
updated!
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:45 am

Hmmm... I like the skill idea, but his spells already do quite a bit of damage, and instant cooldown in and of itself is immensely powerful, especially with this moveset.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:18 pm

i understand what your saying but you could easily counter ahriman extremely well because all he does is use magic damage (which is how it should be in the sense that he is a master of the warp so all he uses is warp energy to defeat his enemies)
so by simply getting an iron halo or 2 you now almost copletely nullify him.

also put into perspective he will have way above average mana costs nad to activate his refreshs its going to cost 500% his int so lets say with his int boost throughout the game and his items hes sitting at 150. he now needs 750 mana to activate this power surge so to speak and then still needs enough to cast what left over i would imagine at 4 nukes fonal lvl hed be stiing at at least 1k combine so approx 2.75k mana which u can say yeah hes an int char he'll have it and he might but then hes completely usesless for a while considering he'll be very near oom so he wont be bale to do it again.

but even if you dont agree with that look at the proposed number grass showed and ull see 50% doest really increase it that much and its only for 1 set of spells so you cast ur normal set then use skills and cast ur powered p second set. i beleive there will be some visual effect to show this activation and if your're sticking around after you see this well then ur jsut not tht right Razz
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:29 pm

also, keeping in mind the 300 - 200 second cooldown, and at level 25, he would get +6 bolts, and +39 damage per bolt (~234 damage) on doombolt, 2.1 seconds of disable on chains (prolly the most imba one there), and an extra 180 dps on his ult...
(ok that seems really powerful, i might not make it +60 int end game, but u also haev to keep in mind that by that time, everyone has good hp/defensive items, so its still alot, but not as huge as its sounding, and the thing about super self buffs... they arent as good as ... a target effect lets say, cause if he uses his 200 second cooldown superbuff, gets stunned, and his enemies run away... it gets completly wasted, where as a target super spell would have had effect)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:46 pm

that too haha =]
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:07 pm

Hmmm.... all right, that makes sense. Guess playtesting will tell.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:08 pm

yep, and remeber... if its a numbers thing, ignore it! cause they can easily be changed
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:30 am

k, so if no one has any other comments, ill move this to complete heroes
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2